General ACE Cafe Thursday June 12th....you going?

Currently reading:
General ACE Cafe Thursday June 12th....you going?

Was a good night, shame it was not a bit warmer otherwise I think we may have seen a few Fezza's and Lambo's but it was almost exclusively FIAT's and Alfa's!

Kiry is OK, still smiling despite all (mind you after being for a blast in the beast I can understand why!!)....

Hi, Alan, I,m fine. How are you?

Bit peed off with the police's lack of action.
Have had more threats from Kouli, Anna's brother, Says he going to come and sort me out at the weekend.

Went to the police and told them about this and the harassing calls to me and my family and all they said was that there is not enough evidence to log a harassment claim as yet and get a diary and log further calls. calls to my family and friends do not count. Should he come to my house call 999.

Great! so this means we should have to exchange blows until someone is hurt before something is done and they have not been to question him over the B's damage neither.

Other than that i guess i,m fine.

Log an official complaint Kiry, or ask to speak to the duty insp, although that may be harder than finding a needle in a haystack or call Professional Standards (PSD) if no joy via Insp.

I think by this stage you have asked, pushed and got nowhere. I hate the thought of asking for a complaint to be made but can't see any other choice if you want action to be taken.

They should have evidence from your statement, your phone and the damage to the car.....what else do they need? depending on what action they plan to take any further calls should be treated as harassment (second instance) or if they are planning a prosecution for criminal damage, witness intimidation.

re the family and friends if for threats of assault or damage yes I agree as it's not immediate but if for harassment and your family/friends are willing to put pen to paper then it should be taken as further harassment BUT will go look through act/section wording to make sure.

Last edited:
Hey Doc - another good night at the ACE! View attachment 45266

yes, I agree - another good night, and I too spoke to FIAT people outside the Barchetta clique for a change... what a nice bunch we all are. By the same token would you all speak to me please if I turn up in the Lancia next month? :rolleyes:

Back