Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 12:00 AM
Until: Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Alex gets home around 6 doesn't he? We'll leave when everyone is ready lol

Dave get boo to give you a lift...

Not sure what time he gets home mate, i spoke to him yesterday and think im jumping in with him cos molly's fixed now. Will be a fun little drive up there though, never been too ace before heard lots of different things about it from mates so cant wait tbh:eek:

what mates, non fiat? if they told you about the now banned jap nights, then italian nights not like that we are far too posh :) and dont want to be banned :eek:

nah none of my mates own jap poo, and not been told about jap being banned. is just a few of my freinds from round my area which go up there sometimes

Wow looks like it'll be a good turn out this month (y)

I havent been to an event for a good 6 months now :eek: So will be popping along to show my face, catch up with a few familiar faces and get to know a few of the new faces :D ...... Well I will be as long as the GPS is back from Fiat in time :eek:

Wtf! When The Hell Did You Get A Gp!!

About a month ago mate, the Bravo HGT didnt look like it would ever return from Fiat and the Punto GT was just a bit too thirsty for the amount of miles I've been doing so i bit the bullet and bought a new car :)

...... and when the hell did you buy Luke's old 1242 Cinq?

why has fiat dealer got your sat nav:confused:

Same reason they've got my sunglasses, my tourch, my jumper cables and my tub of swarfeger.... I forgot to empty the last few bits out of the Bravo before I part-ex'd it :eek:

Well the GPS (thats Grande Punto Sporting by the way Dave ;) ) is back from Fiat and better than ever :D All be it filthy still :eek:

I shall see you all on Thursday :cool:

Last edited:
i hate it when people call a gp sporting that :(

:eek: Sorry was being lazy, I will endever to refer to it as either a Grande Punto Sporting or a GP Sporting from now on as to please people :)

I doubt I'm going to get time to clean it before Ace tomorrow night so you guys might have to put up with a dirty diesel :p

Back