Posted by dave
Ace Cafe London
Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just got back. I tell you, there's something in the air because I can't believe how many loons are out on the roads tonight. From Captain Slows hogging the middle lane on empty stretches of motorways to tw@ts :tosser: who think it is fun to speed up when you try to overtake them then slow down when you have to pull back in behind them. What is it with these clowns???

On top of that the traffic seemed really bad in Watford at 7.30 - 8pm, and wasn't much better elsewhere. Must have been a few accidents on the M25 or something.

Anyway, strange meet! I thought it would be packed but even after 8.25pm I managed to get into the Ace car park. Everyone must be on holiday. Or clogging up the roads instead by the looks of it.

Nice to meet the forum regulars as usual, and thanks Damon for clarifying yet more points for my proposed Uno MPi conversion. Finally got taken for a quick spin in the 16v classic Panda and, well, let's just say that sure is one wolf in sheeps clothing even though Damon hardly booted it :devil: My Uno shouldn't be that far behind with the Punto 75 conversion (y)

Highlight had to be a fat bloke on a moped doing wheelies and stoppies! I wouldn't normally condone such behaviour, but that moped looked so amusing with its number plate scraping the ground.

Here's to the next meet, and hopefully a bigger turn out!

yeah where was the model? :(

and stilo sport site showed you lot up by buying loads and loads of panda to Istanbul raffle tickets:p thanks for you support guys (y)

bloke with coop wasn't in, and i scraped one of my alloys and nicked a bit of rim protector off my rear tyre on curb on way out of his road :cry: i rang him later and his wife say he was out but she will ring his mobile and to call her back in 10 minuets and she will tell me what he says, i rang and kept ringing an getting an answer phone :( when i did get and answer she said he hot back, then there was buzzing noise on the phone and i could not here nothing else, so looks like the fiat forum track day car wont happen now :(

Last edited:
Back