General ACE Cafe Italian car meet - 8th November..........

Currently reading:
General ACE Cafe Italian car meet - 8th November..........

So, who fancies braving the November weather for the Italian Car Meet at the ACE Cafe off the North Circular near Wembley in North London on the 8th November?

To date KC3, Rouge, Doc and LRB have committed to going - SuperSpotter has also expressed an interest along with a couple of guy's on the FIAT Barchetta group on Facebook.............so who else is up for it? I would like to see if we can get 8 or more 'b's' there....................

Add your name to the list and join us for a coffee at the ACE on the 8th Nov...............

ACE.jpg

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/default.aspx?view=1&date=01/11/2007 00:00:00&m=11&y=2007

I'm 50/50 at the moment - might have to get myself up north to see family during that week. Will let you know nearer the time (y)

Hopefully KC3, Rouge and the Doc will be along..........a couple of guy's from the Barchetta area of Facebook have also expressed an interest - I would love to get 8+ b's there so lets get more names on the list.....................!

Last edited:
Hopefully KC3, Rouge and the Doc will be along..........a couple of guy's from the Barchetta area of Facebook have also expressed an interest - I would love to get 8+ b's there so lets get more names on the list.....................!

I've just joined that group on facebook (y)

That'll be my second favourite group after "I hope Ricky Hatton gives Floyd Mayweather a f-in good hiding"

Attachments

• hatton.jpg
    hatton.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 161
I'm not lacking anything bodywise (didn't mean anything about size :D, only that I do have more than a few kgs extra :eek:)

Do you have to book your car in to be able to park inside the gates?

Nope, just turn up in something Italian early enough - if you leave it too late then you will struggle to get in!!! - and if your car/bike is not Italian you won't get in!!

Last time, FIAT's down the right hand side, Alfa's and Lancia's down the left hand side and all others were scattered around the middle......

Back