Accommodation query - Watford

Currently reading:
Accommodation query - Watford

ABZSTILO

Inverness Sierra
Wee bit of advice needed folks :D

I'm driving down to Watford from Aberdeenshire for a day of Stilo 'tweaking' at Red Dot Racing in early Feb - before heading down to darkest Dorset with work for a fortnight :rolleyes:

What I'm needing is the names of good hotels/b&bs/guesthouses etc as most of what I've seen on-line doesn't particularly 'float my boat'. I'm hoping someone here can make a practical suggestion (y)

Just one night on the 2nd Feb ;)

Watford has loads of hotels and guest houses. Don't know why anyone would want to stay here though! (says Chas who lives in Watford!) :p

Be careful of some of the guest houses as Watford has very little free parking and most street parking is residents only. Make sure that the hotel/ guest house you stay in has off street parking otherwise you'll have to park in one of the big car parks in the town centre (at a price) and you may have to walk to and from where you're staying.

I'd offer my driveway for parking but it's already full up with three Fiats :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JFL

you *****!!
could always stop at somewhere out of watford, even 20-30 miles away isnt to far :p

get a nice little, cheap country b and b that does a mean breakfast ;)

Attachments

• wickerman3d.jpg
    wickerman3d.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 0

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Aw, you could have wound them up - there is, or was, a nice pub in Watford village - may have done accommodation as well :p

OP
OP
ABZSTILO

ABZSTILO

Inverness Sierra
Thanks folks

Thanks for all the replies folks (y)

Some colourful options there ;) I will probably book something next few days :)