General Acceleration

Currently reading:
General Acceleration

God, there's only me and Fuzzy still around from when this thread started Sam's only got a 2x4 and I'm Mr 1108cc so you can't really count me!

Juppy's gone to Stu now so I wonder if he's up for any time trials?:D

Jim

Hey I beg to differ Jim :D. Still throw it a glance in between work and uni.

Still have Panda and Y10 which think themselves bloody lucky i'm willing to keep paying for their lock ups

I have been a little busy generally... have been laying very low.

Nice to see you've all remained in exactly the same condition i left you in :)

I certainly was capable of doing over 90mph... 0-60 was pretty good too.

Had 93 (GPS speed, off the clock around 107) in the Selecta downhill. But I didn't like it much (auto gear boxes arn't cheap!).

She'll happily sit at 85/90 (according to the cars clock, so about 70 in laymans turms) and overtake anything in her path! Only to have the BMW she just over took, over take her because they don't like being overtaken by a old car with an engine a 3rd of the size of theirs!:D

:eek::eek:

Hows the nipper Tony? was telling Jim the other day when he was over....

Hi guys, the boys grand... really calm and mellow most for the time... which is fortunate as it takes very little pushes me off on one at the moment :)

back to the topic, Kumiko hated people tail gate-ing her in the panda... and obviously just stuck her foot down to leave them behind... (motorway travelling) and so much of the wrong side of 90 was seen on the run between Lancaster and Kendal. I think the gearbox was fine with it... there wasn't that much torque in the engine by that sort of revs... so as long as it was all oiled correctly you're laughing.

Oh yes, Congrats Tony! I forgot that Alan told me about that (we wern't talking about me at that point so I must of switched off...)

Jim

thanks Jim, I can appreciate the switching off... I tend to spend most of my free time spaced out. unfortunately free time is scarce.

Jeeeezus you still alive and kicking then :eek:

Just about. :) Here is a pic of Panda on Mull about March last year before it entered euclayptus slumber. I love those football wheel trims Alan

Attachments

• Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 21
Back