Off Topic Aca

Currently reading:
Off Topic Aca

sutjeska

Established member
I'd like to send a message from Aca, member of FF and boss of Serbian Panda Club. He's very sorry he is absent on FF recently, but he's seriously ill. The diagnosis is "mieloma multiplex" - kind of a cancer of bone mellow. He's now in a hospital, undergoing several types of therapy, including radiologic.
Has limited access to internet, and is very weak, so can't write on FF.
He'd like to give best regards to all Panda freaks. He'll return to FF as soon as possible.

Sutjeska

PS. We're going to go to Belgrade in August to meet him.

Thanks to all my Panda friends, and specially to Sutjeska wich I ask to inform you about my terrible and sudden helth situation. All this terrible news come so quicly to me and to my familly, and diagnosis is one of most deadly cancer desease ever, still unbeatable. I am now in Hospital, under some apsolutely new and experimental program of chemo-therapy, cyto-static, radiology, etc...etc....and I was lucky to be in position to have this treatment obtained thanks to my friends and my job......
By this treatment I have some chance to extent my lifetime for one, may be few years at least, of course if this treatmant would have result ....and if I succed with autotransplantation of bone melow, etc....etc.....
From time to time in Hospital I succed to connect to wirelwss hot-spot on my phone, so I visit FF, but it is dificult to me to write to much....
Wish you all the best to all my Panda friends, and I hope that I will won some of my life battles, and to be with you in next period. Panda is one of few serius stimulation to fight when it is really hard cyto-treatment. I remember every funny moments spent in this genious car during my lovely Panda Classic journeys.......
Speciall thanks to Polish Panda team, and to Sutjeska too...
Go, Panda, Go FF!
Aca

Hello Aca Linda and I will pray for a good out come from terrible illness you have, I hope all the treatment you are getting helps you very quickly.
Best wishes Linda & Allen

Go, Panda, Go FF!
Go, Aca, Go(y)!
I've seen him and talked with him on Skype today. It's possible that he'll have bone mellow transplantation in August, so in that case visits will not be allowed. If not in August, maybe later. We will stay in touch. I hope going to Serbia should become much easier in the nearest future:)

Sutjeska

Aca
All I can do is echo all the feelings shown show far on this post, and wish you all the best from sunny Derbyshire.
Keep your spirits up!
Dave

Lovely Panda People, Thank you, thanks very, very much......
Its nice to hear your Great support......
Ill do my best, and try to deal with my desease a long as possible....
According to first treatment, and my actual condition after first chemo-therapy, I have some chances to extend my life (signicifintly-watever they mean)......Its early for anything sure, but I hope........
So Ill be still with you my friends.
Give my best regards to all Panda Classic People on FF and worldwide......
Aca

After 3000 miles in 3 weeks we are home. Only MAD's Panda left her headgasket in Romania:D
We made a quick dash from Romania to Serbia, to meet Aca and other serbian pandafreaks. We meet on the entrance to Belgrade, then went thru the center of the city to a TV tower on a hill near the city. The view from it was fantastic. Then our serbian friends took us to a nearby restaurant to eat and drink something. And that was BIG SOMETHING!!! We felt like kings, that was fantastic!
We gave Aca some gifts from polish club - badges, stickers, special diplomma for a honoured member (written in serbian!), and one of these famous japanese keyholders we bought almost two years ago. Aca is now probably one of ten people in Europe who has one. Another is in Germany, one in Slovakia, and seven in Poland.
After that super dinner our friends guided us out of the city. We went to the medieval fortress - Castle Golubac, on Danube shore. And to a quiet camping nearby. Next day we went back to Romania, going the picturesque road thru the Iron Gate - the part of Danube between mountains.
We were very pleased with the meet, our serbian friends couldn't be more helpful and friendly, we were hosted like royalities!
So, go to Serbia! It's a beautiful country, and the people are fantastic! But serbian PANDISTI are the best!!!
Thank you, Aca! Thank you, Serbians! Till next time!

Sutjeska

Attachments

• meet.jpg
    meet.jpg
    804.1 KB · Views: 53
  • meet2.jpg
    meet2.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 50
  • meet3.jpg
    meet3.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 64
  • pandas2.jpg
    pandas2.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 57
  • pandas.jpg
    pandas.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Golubac.jpg
    Golubac.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 44
  • Iron Gate.jpg
    Iron Gate.jpg
    690.9 KB · Views: 45
  • _MG_5590-7.jpg
    _MG_5590-7.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Thanks Sutjeska.
We do hope that we where onto Panda Classic level ``service`` - at least.....
Sorry for headgasket, I hope MAD manage to drive somehow with this fault or to manage to fix it in Romania.
Please moore pic here or at least onto my PM or e-mail if you have (tower, Danube etc...)
Thanks for nice moments with Polish Team, and till next meet in Serbia (dinner, but larger one will be included)....
Aca

Back