Technical Abs light on

Currently reading:
Technical Abs light on

parkys100

Hi any ideas or common issues (loose connector, moisture ,wheel sensor ) before we go off to the dreaded main dealers?:(

Year and engine ?..spose you have had the recall done if you car comes under the necessary criteria..ABS ecu..:chin:

As above there is a recall regarding the ABS unit and water ingress/corrosion.
I would also check each of the sensors to make sure there isnt a large lump of metal stuck to it.

Unlikely to be a simple fix on the sensor/tonewheel side of things though if it is on all the time as these usually only show once the car is moving.

Pah! I'll see your ABS light and raise you (over several months, admittedly) one complete loss of all dash lights (including resetting of trip and clock), open door warnings and, yesterday, ABS. Tadaa! All sorted one at a time, finally, by switching off and re-starting. Pandas, designed by Italians, wired with damp sphagetti :rolleyes:

Pah! I'll see your ABS light and raise you (over several months, admittedly) one complete loss of all dash lights (including resetting of trip and clock), open door warnings and, yesterday, ABS. Tadaa! All sorted one at a time, finally, by switching off and re-starting. Pandas, designed by Italians, wired with damp sphagetti :rolleyes:

What you havnt had the security one with the little lock symbol pinging up on the dash..:eek: bet your feeling a tad miffed now and left out..:p

What you havnt had the security one with the little lock symbol pinging up on the dash..:eek: bet your feeling a tad miffed now and left out..:p
Ahhh..give it time, this wet sphagetti's only good for so many miles :rolleyes:

Back