General Abarth Test Drive...

Currently reading:
General Abarth Test Drive...

chriskeegan

...don't do it!!! You WILL buy it!

Especially if you're like me and lack willpower.

Took the Abarth out for a test drive at my local dealer this morning and decided within 2 roads that i wanted to trade my Sporting in for one.

So 4-6 weeks to wait and a nice shiny new Scorpion Black Abarth will be sitting on my driveway.

Good times to come!!!

Chris

Heh, too true... ;)

There was a black one in the showroom when I went to pick mine up yesterday. Looked a hell of a lot better than I thought it would. Could really use some white or silver Abarth stripes, though.

Heh, too true... ;)

There was a black one in the showroom when I went to pick mine up yesterday. Looked a hell of a lot better than I thought it would. Could really use some white or silver Abarth stripes, though.

There's a black one at Autoworld, Chesterfield. It had white stripes when I first saw it. Now it's got a big white scorpion over the left front hood and wheelarch. I don't know if that's supposed to be permanent. You're right, it needs the stripe. It's also got the optional wheels and they don't look good on the black car imo. They seem to get lost in the general blackness.

I bought some black stripes from Italy. They're not solid all the way along like the genuine ones. They're not quite so high either. I don't know if I'm going to fit them. If it's dry tomorrow I'll just tape them to the sides to see what I think.

Back