Styling Abarth stuff

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth stuff

DARTH VADER

Hi Guys, can you give me some places/sites were I can get Abarth sideskirts, front and rear bumpers and so on?:cool:

Thans and regards, :slayer:

rich_lufc said:
Are you talking about sei or cinq? I assume cinq from your avitar? Anyhow heres a link for the cinq and sei http://www.tuning.co.uk/fiatshop/

Hope its helpful and welcome to the forum (y)

Cheers
Rich

Yes, i´m talking about the cinq. many thanks for the link, already knew but it does´not come even closer to abarth:yuck:

oddball said:
The search bar/button has ALL the answers :D

the search bar/button? sorry don't understand. :bang:

Ps: you car looks great!!!:slayer: . photos of him?

DARTH VADER said:
many thanks for the link, already knew but it does´not come even closer to abarth:yuck:

wat u chatting about mate... that site is one of, if not the only place i know of that sells the replica abarth kit :confused:

you cant buy the genuine fiat issue abarth kit new from fiat as they stopped making it years ago, your only hope is to go for the replica lester stuff sold by fast fiat, or pick up some second hand stuff from somewhere like ebay.

Last edited:
mase said:
wat u chatting about mate... that site is one of, if not the only place i know of that sells the replica abarth kit :confused:

you cant buy the genuine fiat issue abarth kit new from fiat as they stopped making it years ago, your only hope is to go for the replica lester stuff sold by fast fiat, or pick up some second hand stuff from somewhere like ebay.
o

thanks mase. I think the stuff from that site also became from Lester. The problem is if I go to the site of Lester for example, they have a certain price and then if I order it from its "office" in Portugal the price just duplicates :bang:
I have a contact here in Portugal from Fiat and I hope he can get me some real stuffs from Abarth that are "forgoten" in same places.....:worship:

Regards

theres one site but to expensive :mad:

http://novitec.net/

but you guys already know that :rolleyes:

and Mase... i´m looking for those carpet abarth that you have in you car :)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
thanks mase but... waht kill me the business is (United kKngdom only :bang: )

I fond some carpets in black with a round in red that will stay fine. But I will be looking for them :slayer:

Regards,

Ps: Anyone had experience kayaba stuff for Cinquecento?

Back