Styling Abarth Skirts

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth Skirts

CJ_CINQQY

Established member
ok went to a scrap yard yesterday to look for a new radiator for my cinq, whilst looking i found a yellow cinq with abarth skirts and roof spoiler, i have made an enquiry in them and agreed a price,just have to go get them thursday, it is £35 for the skirts and £15 for the spoiler, however i have to take them off the car myself.
From looking i can see that they have about 4screws underneath and 2screws each side of the wheel arches. However it does look like they are glued to the body at the top. I am slighty mechanically minded however what is the best way to remove them?if its just the screws should be ok but if not how can i remove them without damaging them?

nice one. I couldnt believe my luck, went to the scrap yard looking for a radiator and didnt even expect them to have a cinquecento there but to walk round the yard and find a cinquecento sporting with an abarth kit on was amazing. Someones already had the front and back bumpers but hopefully they skirts and spoiler should be there tomorrow fingers crossed. Got my gf coming to take them off aswell lol. Thanks for the help luke:D

i now have the skirts and are ready for fitting, how do i go about it? i think i have to drill holes under the body for the screws and the screws in the arches are already there. but how do i bond them, do i just stick the bond glue on the skirts and press against the body or is there a better way?
also under the skirts there is an embossed stamp with a genuin fiat logo on it and a part number, does this mean they are genuin abarth skirts?

Yep, they sound like the genuine Abarth bits to me :)

excellent, shame now because knowing this i would of got the roof spoiler aswell, there was an abrath front bumper in the car however the car had been in a passenger side front crash and the courner was missing from the bumper so i left it. anyways if anyone wants it the spoiler is £15 + vat, didnt ask baout the bumper and there are at Avon Mill auto spares in rugby

excellent, shame now because knowing this i would of got the roof spoiler aswell, there was an abrath front bumper in the car however the car had been in a passenger side front crash and the courner was missing from the bumper so i left it. anyways if anyone wants it the spoiler is £15 + vat, didnt ask baout the bumper and there are at Avon Mill auto spares in rugby

what colour was the spoiler ?

If you read the first post, CJ tells you ;) It's yellow.

heh. might have to get it... gotta respray it red tho... and its quite a drive, but i do want an abarth spoiler.. :yum:

i have org. abarth skirts and roof spoiler.....for sell.....because they are getting in my way....

someone intrested maybe

Back