Styling abarth side skirt help

Currently reading:
Styling abarth side skirt help

crezzy

ello people i cant find any one who sells abarth side skirts. fiat says that the dont make them no more and i realy want a pair. can anyone help.............

fast fiat do them for just over 100 a pair! cant remember there address tho? sorry

WHEN THIS BABY HIT'S 88...YOUR GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS s**t!

If yure looking for Abarth originals, yu may as well take a saw to one of yure arms....

They are very expensive, I have been led to believe.

Tom (AofB)

Pedal to the metal? ....My Gearbox is on the floor!!!

try www.gsrengineering.com or .co.uk They are a lot cheaper, also try eBay!

Matt

Signature space for rent, reasonable rates, apply within.

While most Cinqs are unreliable...mines just taking the pi55

Hi, got a problem with my drivers side skirt. In the middle it seems to be coming off across the top where its been glued on. I know it wont fall off because its screwed in as well from the factory. But is there anything i can do. The passenger side ones are fine no problems. Its nothing serious but its just something i'd like to fix.

crezzy said:
ello people i cant find any one who sells abarth side skirts. fiat says that the dont make them no more and i realy want a pair. can anyone help.............
The abarth skirts on my cinq came from On-Line Auto Sport Limited, Lichfield. email [email protected] at a grand price of £127.00. www.tuning.co.uk or www.fastfiat.com.
Has anyone seen the article in Retro Car about tuning the FIRE engine? Wolfdirectracing supplied all the information and built the engines that are shown in the magazine. I have driven the car that has the Hayabusa throttle bodies engine in it and believe me it is truly awesome! It will do over 140 mph and accelerate faster than a Ferrari on a race circuit. www.wolfdirectracing.com
I have mentioned this company before, but if you are serious about making your fiat or any other car that bit special then get in touch with Richard Beaty, he will design and build you a bespoke and totally awesome car that will bring a smile to your face every time you drive it. (y)

Back