Abarth Punto MK2B - Bedford

Currently reading:
Abarth Punto MK2B - Bedford

Shops at halfords lol
came in and wanted some headlight bulbs i tried to help him out...nice claw wheels and abarth kit...was kind of a light turquoise colour, like a light sky bluey green :p
he gave me funny looks when i smiled at his car (n)

i have a mk2b punto with abarth skirts on but its not the turqoise colour thing its light blue/ lagoon blue its called but darker than astral, dont think it would have been me as i dont really give out funny looks lol Im in Bedford for most of the year but not in holidays (just at uni in bedford)

just re read your post actually sorry, ive never had to replace my bulbs so wasnt me. Do you have a blue uno? I think ive seen you around bedford before, on the A421??

just re read your post actually sorry, ive never had to replace my bulbs so wasnt me. Do you have a blue uno? I think ive seen you around bedford before, on the A421??

nah, gav has a white uno. currently garaged.

i live in wilstead :) got a black GP with black alloys (steelies atm :eek:) and of course FiatForum.com stickers :p

Last edited:
you will catch jamie rollin on his steelies showing off his HID kt at mcdonalds at cinema :rolleyes: lol
my uno will be seen alot around in the summer if and when i pass :D:Dill keep an eye out for ya, im in wootton and old warden atm lol :eek:

Back