General Abarth on sale already?

Currently reading:
General Abarth on sale already?

it goes on sale this monday all abarth dealers are having open days the 13th and 14th.they also say come 2008 there will be a 70 dealer eurowide network.sign up for the newsletter on abarth tv.for more info in the coming months(y)

I take it you mean dealers on the continent?

It looks good (y)

I think in a year or so this will be an option alongside an astra 888

If its priced any higher then Fiat is shooting itself in the foot, its been dicussed before.

This car cannot compete with the Clio 197 of Corsa VXR.

retail price is £13,700 for the abarth with climate as standard.m-jet sporting is over £13k with climate control fitted retail that is so its not that expensive when you compare it to the m-jet sporting??:) you wont get a big discount either it being a new model very little i would imagine?the abarth 155bhp will compete with the new corsa sri it has roughly the same power output.the abarth supersport 180 bhp "£16k estimated will compete with the corsa vxr,clio sport etc,etc the fiat pricing stucture looks spot on with the competition:)

So who are the UK dealers for the abarth? I want to go and order one, they look mint!

as far as i am aware up in scotland it will arnold clarck,they are the biggest fiat dealer in scotland with most resources available to accomodate the car and its tuning requirements should opt you for the tuning kit and the likes.as for down south my guess it would be the same the larger fiat dealers.why not visit one maybe they can shed some light on the subject but to be honest i think its just a tad early for that its not out till febuary.but no harm trying(y)

as far as i am aware up in scotland it will arnold clarck,they are the biggest fiat dealer in scotland with most resources available to accomodate the car and its tuning requirements should opt you for the tuning kit and the likes.as for down south my guess it would be the same the larger fiat dealers.why not visit one maybe they can shed some light on the subject but to be honest i think its just a tad early for that its not out till febuary.but no harm trying(y)

Think I'll be giving it a miss then. Arnold Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No chance. Lots of nice people work for them, but they work for an organisation that gives not a t..s for the customer after taking the cash.

Hopefully the Abarth dealership will be run by Parks in Scotland.

We had no complaints when my sister bought her Panda from them.

Plus they seem to be a bit more professional.

Hopefully the Abarth dealership will be run by Parks in Scotland.

We had no complaints when my sister bought her Panda from them.

Plus they seem to be a bit more professional.

i got my gp sporting from parks east kilbride dont have one good word to say about of them from salesman to service department :idea: oh yes i do deplorable.got my previous fiat from arnold clarck far better.but then again we all have our tales of woe about certain dealerships.as was told to me by T THE MOD parks dont want fiat?????????

i got my gp sporting from parks east kilbride dont have one good word to say about of them from salesman to service department :idea: oh yes i do deplorable.got my previous fiat from arnold clarck far better.but then again we all have our tales of woe about certain dealerships.as was told to me by T THE MOD parks dont want fiat?????????

Don't say that, her Panda is due a service next month lol

Is it clear that we will get an Abarth dealership in Scotland?

I tried to buy my GPS from Parks, East kilbride in March of last year. The salesman was so disinterested it was unbelievable. He really could not be bothered and eventaually to get rid of me he told me I would need to wait about a year to get one. Went to Arnold Clark in Glasgow and ordered one for delivery in 6 weeks, they actually had an orange one available asap as was in the showroom but I wanted a red one. Anyway, I could write a book about Arnold Clark. Over the years had to reject 2 cars at point of delivery due to damage suffered between time of my order and time of collection, I probably would have rejected my present car also if I had spent more time inspecting it. I have bought quite a few cars from both AC and Parks, and they are really all the same. Too big to care after they have your cash. I really could not see AC getting a BMW or Mercedes franchise, so was surprised to see Harry Fairbairn BMW in now part of their group.

when i 1st visited parks e,k, they had a red gps m-jet reversed up on ramps just as you drive in to the multishowroom area,it had all the new grande punto stickers on it and all that jazz it was the 1st m-jet they recieved.and guess i bought there and then.but what i didnt know was they had damaged the front lip of the car reversing it up the ramps.i took delivery of the on a friday i didnt notice the smashed bumper till the sunday:yuck: it took me 5 weeks for them to admit it was them who had done it.and what crap job they made when they did fix it.i put the nfspd front valance on to cover up there feeble attempt.shockingly bad(n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

Don't say that, her Panda is due a service next month lol

Is it clear that we will get an Abarth dealership in Scotland?

oh most definitely uncle arnold clarck they have invested in 2 new look fiat showrooms and the one in ayr is being renovated too.they have a total of about 5 fiat franchises in the west of scotland it will be one of them.which i do not know but they all work in conjuction with each other.ie if one franchise aint got the model your wanting they just get it from one A/C that has:)

Back