General Abarth Grande Punto???

Currently reading:
General Abarth Grande Punto???

AndyRAC

Anybody know when the Abarth version of the GP is coming out? I know there are 2 versions, including the Essesse 180+BHP. Wondering whether to wait for the normal Abarth version or getting a GP T-Jet Sporting in another month or two.

Unfortunately there has been no confirmed date of release, however the general consensus between the dealers is early 1st quarter of 2008.

I'm sure somebody has more information, but as it stands I'm under the illusion we will be waiting till atleast March.

Tom

Welcome to the forum btw.

it is a nice feeling to have the best of the best, but i'm very happy with second best at the moment. i'll wait 2 years until i can get a hefty discount then consider getting one. lol

i hate it when they bring out newer versions of the same kinda car! i got mine cuz it was the best lol

thats just progress mate the abarth will be the new kid on the block for a while then something else will overtake that.........etc,etc.i will be a proud owner of 1 come the spring fully loaded may i add.too many m-jets on the roads now more common. had mines 20months time to up the aunty:D

Yeah, wierd when you buy a car and then it's not the best anymore. Only a matter of time until the Bravo gets a bi-turbo engine then mine won't be top dog anymore.

Only way to avoid that is to buy 2nd hand once they've released the new model :D

Tipo 2.0 16v and Marea 130JTD HLX (former) owner!

From the video on Abarth TV the driver says it's a 1.4 turbo. Thought it was getting a bigger engine?

Last edited:
Back