Styling Abarth Grande Punto Front Bumper

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth Grande Punto Front Bumper

starforce12

Helllo Fiat forum people. Last week i hit a fox on the road and wrecked the front bumper :( .Since then ive been looking all over the internet for another one to buy. I had no luck.

I am looking to buy a Abarth Grande Punto ( 2009 model ) front BUMPER :( . I switched the wrecked bumper with a normal one ..i am so sad ..i luv my car so much and it hurts to see her like this.

If somebody have for sell,please please pm me.

Thank you very much... i hope i can find one

How bad is the damage? I had the same issue (posted about it here), and ended up getting the bumper repaired which was a lot cheaper than buying a new one. It's still holding together a couple of years later :)

I found a used one at my local car breakers yard, but the cost of having it painted (it was a different colour) was still more than repairing my broken one. You can buy cheap ones from eBay, but they are not genuine Fiat parts and apparently are not a good fit so if you can't fix yours then I would suggest buying an original used one or buying new from Fiat directly and taking it somewhere else to be painted (most expensive option).

Back