Styling Abarth goodies for GPS

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth goodies for GPS

DEISELDAVE

Do you reckon you will be able to order any abarth products for the GPS..Would be good if you could get the brembos from the abarth fitted to a GPS !

i am not a tech head but i am sure you could have them fitted to your car the brembos that is.but at what cost i would assume it would be costly with not much difference in braking performance.high outlay for diminishing return:(

yeah true i suppose , i reckon you would be lookin at a grand to have them fitted all round..which i aint prepared to do..

I imagine alot of the braking system would be different.

As for it not making much difference? Brembos over the standard brakes would make a substantial difference imo.

If you want to upgrade your brakes, a set of performance discs and pads should be more than adequate for the GP.

i think you would be able to fit them but i would assume its not just a case of swappin the callipers, i think you would have to upgrade the whole braking system

Nowt wrong with standard stoppers IMO just the aesthetics.... :D

LOL. are you an idiot? how can you possibly state that brembo brakes have the same effect as the standards but with different stickers on it?

no i didn't mean it like that. Most people are only going to use Brembo brakes for talk down the pub. I didn't mean pure stopping power etc.

i was merely referring to the aesthetics of the brakes and how painting your calipers would have the same effect as having BREMBO calipers which are painted minus the logo.

no i didn't mean it like that. Most people are only going to use Brembo brakes for talk down the pub. I didn't mean pure stopping power etc.

i was merely referring to the aesthetics of the brakes and how painting your calipers would have the same effect as having BREMBO calipers which are painted minus the logo.

I understand, and I agree that brembos are mainly wanted for pub talk by some people.

But the brembo calipers will be larger than standard so only unnoticeable by the untrained eye ;)

Back