Abarth Cinq??

Currently reading:
Abarth Cinq??

yeah i agree, im looking at it mechanically.... i mean 81k and nothings gone wrong??? cant really see that

casper1496 said:
yeah i agree, im looking at it mechanically.... i mean 81k and nothings gone wrong??? cant really see that

Maybe not during their ownership, something must have gone wrong, it's a Cinq at the end of the day :p

yeah 81k..... bound to have had HG and other major work. i mean how long do the 1108 fire blocks last anyway??

casper1496 said:
yeah 81k..... bound to have had HG and other major work. i mean how long do the 1108 fire blocks last anyway??

Apparently they are pretty tough if looked after, it has FSH so should have plenty of life left in it.

and only £680, i had offers for mine around 900 with 70k.... there must be something wrong. i think ill buy it anyway

i was looking at buying this one as well... u gonna nab it or leave it for me???

yep going to see it, bloke is a forigner sounds turkish at a guess. has only had the car a year and hasnt dont anything to it, selling it becuase hes bought a larger car. only thing though - its had 7 owners!!!

And for a car of that reg to rack up 81k it must have been ragged around a fair bit. i think it might be a case of out of the frying pan and in to the fire. hell for the abarth kit and spares, its worth it.

casper1496 said:
And for a car of that reg to rack up 81k it must have been ragged around a fair bit.

81K for a 9 year old car is below average mileage.
And I'd say it isn't a genuine Abarth either - although the front valance looks to be the genuine article, I don't know about the spoiler and rear valance.

chaos said:
I'd say it isn't a genuine Abarth either - although the front valance looks to be the genuine article, I don't know about the spoiler and rear valance.

i concour!

its also missing the skirts :chin:

This car is around the corner from my work if i look at the postcode, going to go look at it tonight probs, looks like an ok car, so ill report back to you guys when i get in..
and to the mileage thing, my car has done 91k and nothing has gone wrong, except the HG last month, Brakes the month before that, Engine mounts month before that, handbrake still doesnt work after all new components, i dont know what your worrying about man :p lol.
and my car has had.. 2 owners including me :nerner:
Craig
edit: just noticed he copied my abarth badge on the spoiler idea! same spot aswell!
if anyone on here does buy it and wants any bits, can pop round my house on the way home (im 2mins away) and get em off the breaking cinq.. :D(y)

Last edited:
Brilliant, please let me know, im goign to see it soon.. If youe close and are going to go over it then it saves me the journey!!

Give it a good once over and let us know!!!

So guaranteed if nothings gone wrong with it, give it a few thousand miles and it probably will go horribly wrong!!!

Back