A595T-1.jpg

500 (Abarth) Abarth 595 Turismo Grigio Record Metallizzato.

Introduction

Decided to buy a 595 Turismo, Grigio Record Metallizzato, 8-2018, with less then 12.000Km on the clock, and most of the nice goodies on it, including Red Brembo's, and remapped to 185 hp. :D
Reactions: ben
Had them also on the 16 inch Panda wheels, drove great, no different on 17 inch.
Pirelli Pzero Nero are not that great in the rain, these Falken's are awesome in the rain, and very quiet, also great grip in the dry. :D
Personally I would only considder Conti Premium Contact 6 or the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 with a slight preference for the Conti. If I had an Abarth with 200bhp and winter wheels I would even get a tire that's more sport orientated like the Pilot Sport 4s.

Personally I would only considder Conti Premium Contact 6 or the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 with a slight preference for the Conti. If I had an Abarth with 200bhp and winter wheels I would even get a tire that's more sport orientated like the Pilot Sport 4s.

Both those tires Michelin/Conti are noisy tires IMHO with 71/72 dB, the Falken is 67 dB.
Falken are quality Japanese tires, and very underestimated performance wise.

Extra modification made to the Airbox, air flow volume increase in the lower L-bow before the Airfilter. :D
The opening at the end of the L-bow right before the filterbox is now almost twice the size it was before. ;)
It can now handle airflow for well beyond 200 hp. :D

Attachments

• IMG_4763.jpg
    IMG_4763.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4765.jpg
    IMG_4765.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 118
Good idea, but do you think that this modification has still an effect? Because you already drilled those additional holes, after L-bow.

Future dyno testing will tell. ;)
I plan to dyno test all 3 solutions, first test with blocked L-bow upgrade and taped off 11 holes, and then with L-bow unblocked and then with the 11 holes also open.
To see what the differences are.

In Germany there is a Tuner (G-Tech), that also applies these holes to the air-box from a certain tuning stage on.

Attachments

• K640_20170917_164035.JPG
    K640_20170917_164035.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 81
Back