General Abarth 595 Turismo 70th Anniversary

Currently reading:
General Abarth 595 Turismo 70th Anniversary

deef1

I’ve started to pop back on here again lately, always seems a little more civilised compared to some forums. Anyway, my wife’s Turismo has just hit the year old mark and she still talks about it if it were new. Coming from a 595 S4 145, there’s quite a bit of difference between the 145 and 165 all delivered by the fat Garrett. I rarely drive it but when I do I always feel that the cabin is a lovely place to be, being the 70th Anniversary Edition makes it feel that bit more special.

I like the larger media screen, much better, I love the tan seats and I absolutely adore Podium Blue. So far I’ve added a MS-Racing carbon fibre rear spoiler extension, wind deflectors, arm rest, a few Italian flag touches, Matt silver side stripes, rear diffuser scorpion, and highlighted the ABARTH in the grille with a silver pen....all very cohesive and not over the top I think.

I love to detail her and enjoy the results when you look back at the depth of gloss and shine. I like her so much that I’m now starting to look at a comp for me....we’ll see :)

I’m now on the look out for a stubby aerial that fits the base properly and won’t affect the sat nav signal etc.

76A4300B-4104-4624-8EB8-F80DD24B5C75.JPG

I'm not sure about 70th Anniversary edition but normal Turismo has little IHI and Competizione has bigger Garrett.

I'm not sure about 70th Anniversary edition but normal Turismo has little IHI and Competizione has bigger Garrett.

As mentioned matey, series 4 from 2016 Turismo has the Garrett...we’ve had both the IHI and the Garrett and the latter doesn’t leave much room ???

Ok. I have not look under the bonnet of newer model. :eek:
That sounds pretty good then tuning wise. :D

Back