General Abarth 595 MPG (66 plate)

Currently reading:
General Abarth 595 MPG (66 plate)

deef1

Hi guys
If you've got a 145 bhp ABARTH 595, what average mpg do you get? My wife keeps hers in Sport Mode and there's hardly any town driving, mostly open road with hardly any queuing and it's only getting 33mpg...having pretty much never changed since having it from new (a year and 8000 miles ago).

It's driven how an ABARTH was intended to be driven....fairly spirited within reason

Opinions much appreciated. I'm also looking at a Blue Spark box but the only think putting me off is the on and off malarkey if it goes in for warranty work

Cheers

Get 40 out of mine with very mixed driving (66 plate, 9000 miles). 33 sounds low to me...

I had a Bluespark box on my TA and was very pleased with it, big difference in torque and acceleration, no difference in MPG, it was a simple fit in the TA but with the Abarth it is more time consuming. Battery and tray off each time it needs to come out. Put me off buying one for the 595.

Hi,
'65 595 Turismo 10,300 miles
For the last 4k miles
car computer says 38.7mpg,
spreadsheet calculation says 35.2mpg.

Very gentle driving (most of the time but kept in Sport mode for overtaking opportunities ), watching the mpg gauge all the time.

Back