General A3 Sline Driver Converted!!

Currently reading:
General A3 Sline Driver Converted!!

Why has my topic been turned in to a slanging match. I posted this topic as to mark the fact that the Fiat GP is wowing all sorts of people, even those who have what most deem to be superior makes.

Please guys lay off the slanging.
And to the guy saying this and that about this generation...We are put in this position because more than just how we spend!
Funny about the housing stuff Mike? Maybe it would be better if housing was given to people who were born here OF ANY RACE OR COLOUR before you call me a bigot rather than Asylum seekers Seeking handouts and a free life of us hard working people..Which i would say 90% are doing leaving the genuine 10% to fall by the wayside like those of us who work hard..
I agree about labour though.

Now can we get back on topic or leave it alone.

Jason

Why has my topic been turned in to a slanging match. I posted this topic as to mark the fact that the Fiat GP is wowing all sorts of people, even those who have what most deem to be superior makes.

Please guys lay off the slanging.
And to the guy saying this and that about this generation...We are put in this position because more than just how we spend!
Funny about the housing stuff Mike? Maybe it would be better if housing was given to people who were born here OF ANY RACE OR COLOUR before you call me a bigot rather than Asylum seekers Seeking handouts and a free life of us hard working people..Which i would say 90% are doing leaving the genuine 10% to fall by the wayside like those of us who work hard..
I agree about labour though.

Now can we get back on topic or leave it alone.

Jason

I agree!!!(y)

Back to the original point, I tried loads of cars ranging from the Focus ST through to the Golf GTI with the view of buying a nice, sporty head turner. The last car I drove before the GPS was the A3 S-Line. I hated it. It was a really dull drive, and would never want to own one. 4 weeks later I own a fantastic GPS, that is not as fast as any of the cars I tried, but has more life and soul than all of them put together!

It is a great car. Fact.

Nuff said I think.

WE all know it's a great car (for the money and even against slightly more expensive cars).

I thinks he's judging everyone (particulary the young uns - who normally have better cars than me btw :cry: ) by the standards of his own family.

Last edited:
Well i know that every time i have had a friend of the same age and comparable income in my car they have been impressed with my car compared with theirs
for example clio campus
Fiesta zetec climate
ford focus 1.8tdci
vw golf tdi
vw polo gti
mini one convertable
mg tf (not sure why she bought that lol)
etc
now if you want a fair comparison i would say that is it.
When i come round to this conversation in 5 years time i will compare what i have then with what they have then. and i am guessing i wills till be looking back on the GP with fond memories.

Back