A very proud Auntie :)

Currently reading:
A very proud Auntie :)

I did consider putting this is the smile thread but I'm waaay too happy for it to go in there so it's getting it's own thread

My darling niece had an audition this morning for Aberdeen City Music School and did so well they took the unusual step of telling her she's been accepted immediately. I'm incredibly proud of her and so pleased she's getting to follow her dreams. It does mean she'll have to be a weekly boarder and my sister and brother-in-law are sad to be losing their baby (nephew ain't so sad apparently :wink :) but it's a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed.

Well done Emma and don't forget your Aunt when you're famous :laugh:

Thanks all. Course it's just the start but I have every faith in her, especially as I know how quickly she picks things up and how dedicated she is about practising. Oh and much respect to my sister and brother-in-law for gritting their teeth and putting up with the constant repetitiveness of hard graft. They are, of course, more proud of her than anyone else

Still grinning

revival.jpg

A few weeks back we heard that Emma had been accepted to the Douglas Academy Music School and today, at this very moment in fact, she and my sister and brother-in-law are moving her to Glasgow in time to start her new school tomorrow. Naturally I'm tremendously proud of her hence boasting on here :laugh: and wish her all the luck in the world although I doubt she'll need it.

Can't believe my 15-year old niece is going to be living and studying so far from her family. Guess my sister isn't going to have to worry about that one never leaving home :laugh:

Thanks all, hope to hear tonight how she got on but will probably have to wait until they weekend when I see her.

Bloody teenagers :laugh:

Back