A trip to Amsterdam

Currently reading:
A trip to Amsterdam

hey all, me and a few mates are wanting to go to Amsterdam for a couple of nights, spoke to the lass at work who has been and says for 2 nights it only around £60! :D on the ferry though, where can i go to book it? or would it be easier to get a flight, oh and do you book the hotel when you get there?

any other cheap places to go for a weekend would be considered. thanks a lot! :D

Alex.

flighst maybe 11 but you have to add teh tax wich has just gone up in £5 each way on budget flights. i just looked at the cheapest tickets from norwich to amsterdam on flybe airlines. the ticket is free but you pay £59.90 in tax. you shoul dbe able to get it a lil less then that cause norwich airport has one of highest taxes in uk. reckon £50-£55 shoud be achievable.

flighst maybe 11 but you have to add teh tax wich has just gone up in £5 each way on budget flights. i just looked at the cheapest tickets from norwich to amsterdam on flybe airlines. the ticket is free but you pay £59.90 in tax. you shoul dbe able to get it a lil less then that cause norwich airport has one of highest taxes in uk. reckon £50-£55 shoud be achievable.

by £55 do you mean each way?

how do i sort hotels out etc? (y)

was years ago when i last went, stayed on a boat hotel at the back of train station, was only one left but it was drug free so no smack heads on there. it was cheap an we got our own cabin, you got to watch some of the cheap hotels in the town, you get a dorm with about 20 blokes in a room.

the red light district if full of rouges, take out little money and only a chuck away camera, keep in an group and don't buy drugs off the street, street hash is wax and coke is Ajax. don't ask in the coffee shops for hard drugs as you will get kicked out.

you can buy cheap room in the radisson sas hotel at the airport off ebay cheap

I'll second the motion about buying drugs on the street. a 20Euro bag of some fine skunk that I cant remember the name of from a coffeeshop over there was roughly equivalent to a £20 bag off the street over here.

Plus its just nice smoking in a coffeeshop :)

nooo i mean return :)

seems cheapest flights to amsterdam from newcastle are with a airline called jet2 there website is www.jet2.com prices vary depending on what day of week you traveling and how in advance you book it. sunday return flighst cost more cause peiple go over for friday and sat and come back sunday ready for work on the monday but if you flexible you can go cheap.

eg you can fly fri 23rd feb am and return wed 28th of feb am for £41.17 p thats dam cheap. come bck day earlier and its £54 the prices change vary by day and week. 41.17 is cheaest it gets,
http://jet2.airkiosk.com/cgi-bin/airkiosk/I7/181002i?LS=2&LFF&LANG=EN

thats there cheap fair finder it shows the prices for every day in a month that way you can find when its cheapest to fly.

nooo i mean return :)

seems cheapest flights to amsterdam from newcastle are with a airline called jet2 there website is www.jet2.com prices vary depending on what day of week you traveling and how in advance you book it. sunday return flighst cost more cause peiple go over for friday and sat and come back sunday ready for work on the monday but if you flexible you can go cheap.

eg you can fly fri 23rd feb am and return wed 28th of feb am for £41.17 p thats dam cheap. come bck day earlier and its £54 the prices change vary by day and week. 41.17 is cheaest it gets,
http://jet2.airkiosk.com/cgi-bin/airkiosk/I7/181002i?LS=2&LFF&LANG=EN

thats there cheap fair finder it shows the prices for every day in a month that way you can find when its cheapest to fly.

thanks a lot for that, really appreciate it!

and thanks for the info arseofbox (y)

Back