A Really Dumb Question But How Do You.....?

Currently reading:
A Really Dumb Question But How Do You.....?

The Prof

.....change the clock on connect Nav+??

I've been trying for the last week and I'm now losing the will to live!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't seem to find it in the manual and the unit itself is offering no clues! :bang:

Any help greatly appreciated. :worship:

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Hi and welcome!

What FIAT is this for? A few models have Nav+ fitted, in various guises. If so, then a post in the relevant section may help :D

OP
OP
T

The Prof

Thanks for the quick response

It's for a new style Ulysse. :eek:

I know, not very trendy but with an ever growing family and an ever shrinking wallet it was done for the best.

As I'm new to the boards I haven't had chance to fully explore the site yet. Do you have a quick link that takes me to the specific thread??

Many Thanks.

OP
OP
T

The Prof

I've just noticed that it's the same model as the one on your post. '04 model.

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
The Prof said:
It's for a new style Ulysse. :eek:

I know, not very trendy but with an ever growing family and an ever shrinking wallet it was done for the best.
Ha ha - not very trendy - thanks :rolleyes: - we have owned a new style '53 2.2JTD Eleganza from new ;)

Ok, to change the clock, do the following:
- press Menu button, select 'configuration' icon, then 'international parameters'. This then gives you the time and date option :)

OP
OP
T

The Prof

Waddya know, it works. Stuart, you ROCK!!! :slayer:

And there's me looking for 'adjust time/date' and it's actually buried in 'international parameters'. Silly me!!

Many thanks for that.

I love the car BTW and there are still a number of bells and whistles that I haven't got to grips with yet.

I'll be back!!

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
I am certain there is another shortcut to it, but need to sit in the car and press a few buttons :p