A Murder where i live

Currently reading:
A Murder where i live

:idea: Hmmm.... how to make money..
He was a tenent here in the early 70's I think, way before my time living here, or in fact living at all. One of Todmordens few claims to fame is having a mass murderer live here, and kill his first victims in the village.. niiice.

So how about yours, human remains, sounds just lovely, how long had they been there?

Hellcat said:
I've dug up human remains in my garden....

Oh yes and the owner in the 70's hung himself from the staircase. :eek:

Top that :D

i didn't myself but my friend who is an archeologist dug up some human remains that were from roman times and it was a baby, it was her first she was so excited:eek: she has dug up some more since

Also someone was stabbed to death in derby on saturday nite outside the local flares, he was 26(n) but they have 3 ppl in custody(y)

Bring back capital punishment !!! Cant remember the last murder round here, wonder if its anything to do with the last person to be burnt at the stake in england was 3 mls down the rd in lichfield.:D
admittedly, it was 200yrs ago but its a strange coincedence dont you think? Incidently, the burning took place outside DR Johnsons residence who if you dont know was responsible for compiling the 1st english dictionary!!8yrs it took him.:eek:
If its any consolation tho, all these bloody dead bodies have a habit of turning up round here.(n)

Magical Trevor said:
So how about yours, human remains, sounds just lovely, how long had they been there?

We live on the grounds that used to be a saxon monastery's grave yard. So far have dug up a lower jaw bone, with the teeth still in (great condition), loads of ribs and a fair few bits of leg bones. Most have been disturbed by Victorian, Edwardian or Georgian building work.

Back