A messed up Idea

Currently reading:
A messed up Idea

Koa

Free dentistry available
My mum was in sainsburys car park this morning,in her Fiat Idea, she kindly asked some workmen to get out of the disabled driving space so she could park there.

They let her wait for like ten minutes before they done the right thing, she then politely said thankyou.
Anyone who knows my mum would say what a lovely person she is and she is so kind and caring.

She went into the shop and when she got back to her car it had been keyed all the way down the drivers side.
A bit of a coincidence wouldn't you say.

Anyway, I told her I was going down to sainsburys to see the workmen because they are actually working at the shop but she pleaded with me not to go :confused: :rolleyes: .

So I agreed :rolleyes:

...for now.

But I have told her she needs to go into the shop and ask to talk to the manager. I think they should be held responsible for this, she was clearly distressed by it all and looked very down and not herself. She has had a lot of heart problems in the past and has been through cancer twice so I didn't want to worry her by going for a bit of a talk with the assholes that done this. But something is gonna be done about it, that's a promise.

Anyway rant over, just more sh*t to report.

******* ******** and ***** the ***** lot of em. :mad:

Had a similar thing happen to myself a few yrs back on a homebase carpark.
Homebase used to be owned by sainsburys until argos bought it.The reason i say this is because homebase have cameras onto the carpark and so do alot of sainsburys, so dont tell your mom that you are going but go and ask to see the manager. Explain to him what you said on this post and ask him if they have cameras(sometimes u cant see em cos they are in the lighting). Ask him what hes prepared to do about it and also for the address of the contractors, let him know that regardless of what he does you will still be contacting head office to hear their views on the matter.
You usually find the customer services at sainsburys will bend over backwards to help you.If you re told they dont know the name of the contractors(highly unlikely) then tell them to get the visitors book out as a reperesentative will have had to have signed it to carry out the work. Im aware of this as i used to be a contractor for sainsburys.
Good luck.

id go down there with a digi pic printed out of your mums car and see a manager or someone, or might be best to get your mum to do it. let them look at cctv or whatever and come to a conclusion.

then with the same pic you go down and see them (two seperate trips so the store dont know who you are) and do what you feel necessary... like daves suggestion just sideways with the shovel end sharpened along the cutting edge :devil:

This is a total disgrace i now what its like to some times park a distance from a disabled space only to walk past and see many cars not displaying badges i have spinal problems and that space makes life that little bit easier sorry to here this about your mum KoA these pieces of vermin deserve every thing thats coming BUT im sure the upset and distress it would cause your mum when she sees her son carted away by the police would be even worse so i will give you a little something to think about here {get someone else to beat the crap out of them for you } RESULT (y) :p

thats awful :eek: some ppl have no consideration for other ppls property.

they should have avoided blockin a disabled space in the first place surely :confused:

good luck sortin it out Koa (y)

Thanks very much everyone, my mum don't use the internet, she's lost on computers but I am going there tomorrow and I'll pass on how everyone feels about it and I'll take your suggestions with me and get something sorted. I'll let you all know as soon as I hear anything.

Knowing Mum, she'll want to leave it be, but I am not letting it rest.

She thinks that if someone wearing a suit says no then that's the end of it, i'm just the opposite :devil:

Might be a coincidence about the workmen, but the finger of suspicion does point in their direction...

Sorry to hear about your mums car Koarang, and even worse the distress it must have caused her. Hope she's taking it ok.

I agree with what was said above. See if Sainsbury's have some CCTV footage, and also see if you can find out who the contractors are. With sufficient evidence it sounds like a report to the Police job for criminal damage/ vandalism.

Failing that, the sideways spade up the arse sounds like an appropriate punishment...

KoArAnG said:
Thanks very much everyone, my mum don't use the internet, she's lost on computers but I am going there tomorrow and I'll pass on how everyone feels about it and I'll take your suggestions with me and get something sorted. I'll let you all know as soon as I hear anything.

Knowing Mum, she'll want to leave it be, but I am not letting it rest.

She thinks that if someone wearing a suit says no then that's the end of it, i'm just the opposite :devil:

hope you get it all sorted. maybe look at the possibility of trying to get sainsburys to pay for the respray if the contractors do not come through for whatever reason. given that it was a disabled area it would make alot more sense to me to have security cameras over that area, and as its near the store there may well have been an attendant on the door. my reasonong behind this is that the more unscrupolus scrotes in this world feed of others miss fortune, and an easy target like a disabled person will be so much better for the lil f*ck*rs :mad:

the manager is there to help you, it is after all criminal damage that has been comitted on their property, and although they may have a disclaimer, they could well be willing to assist in repairing the car out of good will. i know a number of people in similar postion, be it this or trolleys flying around that have had the repairs done for the sake of no bad publicity

KoArAnG said:
My mum was in sainsburys car park this morning,in her Fiat Idea, she kindly asked some workmen to get out of the disabled driving space so she could park there.

They let her wait for like ten minutes before they done the right thing, she then politely said thankyou.
Anyone who knows my mum would say what a lovely person she is and she is so kind and caring.

She went into the shop and when she got back to her car it had been keyed all the way down the drivers side.

Anyway, I told her I was going down to sainsburys to see the workmen because they are actually working at the shop but she pleaded with me not to go :confused: :rolleyes: .

...for now.

But I have told her she needs to go into the shop and ask to talk to the manager. I think they should be held responsible for this, she was clearly distressed by it all and looked very down and not herself. She has had a lot of heart problems in the past and has been through cancer twice so I didn't want to worry her by going for a bit of a talk with the assholes that done this. But something is gonna be done about it, that's a promise.

I am sorry to hear of your mothers health problems and sincerley hope her health improves.
What happened in the car park is a disgrace, and i can understand how annoyed you are, and that you want to put this matter right.
I have recently had an operation, which went wrong, previously having many other surgical procedures which were unsucessful due to technical failure of the equipement and the fact that i woke up in one of the procedures. I have to have furter tests to see if a further operation is possible to sort out the mess they have left me in.
One of my sons was very annoyed at what i had been through and spoke to the consultant about this, Its nice to know that your family care, but i quickly smoothed this over as all mothers do as the last thing i want is for my son to get into any trouble because of this, and i am sure that your mother feels the same.

Last edited:
Takes the ****... but like everyone else has said.. ask for the CCTV you do have the right to view as criminal (clearly not an accident) damage to your property took place on thier premises.

You could be long and get the police involved but if you can't wait.. use the shovel :p

KoArAnG said:

...for now.

You sound like a very nice young man, I am all for getting things done legally and hope this happens, will look out for further posts.

KoArAnG said:

Anyway, I told her I was going down to sainsburys to see the workmen because they are actually working at the shop but she pleaded with me not

to go :confused: :rolleyes: .

...for now.

I am all for getting things done legally and hopefully there is enough information to do this as these people should not be allowed to get away
with it.

The point I WAS MakING WAS do it without upsetting your mother as you said you dont want to worry your mother.

THE POINT I WAS MAKING

I am all for getting things done legally, as you said you dont want to upset your mother.

HOPEFULLY when you go to the store there is sufficient information for those responsible to be caught, as they should not be allowed to get away with it.

If you have no luck, just point out to the manager that there are 13 thousand fiats about to decend upon his little supermarket, fill the car park - and buy nothing... Leaving no space for anyone else to do their shopping. :D

I doubt the manager would like that...

Back