A messed up Idea

Currently reading:
A messed up Idea

I hope your Mum 'perks' up soon, KoArAnG.

As others have said, CCTV will have been able to see what was going-on. The shot may not show the actual culprits in the act, but may indicate if anyone has been near the car. They won't show you the piccies, but they will show the Police if required. However, it the act of vandalism was caused by contractors employed by Sainsbury, then Sainsbury's will work with you to get the problem resolved.

Not being 'vindictive' or anything, but I suspect a contractor emplyed by Sainsbury's FM supplier will be constructionline approved etc. and this would be worth reporting as it will go against them as a black mark...

dave said:
go an stick their shovels up their arses :mad:

:yeahthat:

i ppl in the construction industry and not all of them are bad one inparticular is a teddy bear, but he has several large shovels, i'll ask him to lend them to me shall I?

Thanks again everyone. Some very good suggestions have been taken on board :)
Went to see her this morning and she's not feeling too well so wants to leave it till tomorrow to go and see the manager. Obviously there's nothing that can be done about that if she's not up to it, so to cheer her up I had a good go at the scratches and managed to polish out the one on the front wing as this one was just where they key had been released a little. She now has the two doors to contend with, which have no chance of being polished out.
I am just about to phone sainsburys customer services to get some knowledge on the steps that we need to take.

@ Honesty57, thanks for your concerns and I hope you get your problems sorted too. I will do things right and make sure I go about it the legal way, it's what Mum wants. But if the legal route lets us down then we'll have to see. Mum won't need to know any of that though. ;)

Back