a little weird

Currently reading:
a little weird

you know when uve had a car for so long and u its ur baby and u sell it and watch them drive off up the road, then every now and then if their local u see it.

well sold my old punto as u all know he lived abaout 15mins away but his parents seen the car and told him to get rid or leave beacuse hes not told the insurance comp about the bits and hes only 17,

so now the lads living in my old baby, so not only is he living in a car i spent so much time making to looking nice, he also has it parked 5 doors down at his gfs from my house.

its just totally weird when i go home at night and theirs a lad living in my old car, kipping on the back seat with his feet against the window feel sorry for the lad but its a weird feeling, try not to make eye contact

Picture0161.jpg

CheeseMaster said:
Kind of weird to throw a 17 year old out over that. Takes all sorts.

didnt get the whole story but hes gotta 15yo gf too which the rents dont agree with also,

me mum told him to get a tent and go the camp site up the road but hes still living in it,

Hobo watch: - sitting in driving seat eating butties

That is a nice looking Punto Mk1, regardless of his housing problems. I hope he doesn't make the seats smell too bad for the next owner.

wouldn't shock me if i caught him selling 'big issues' out the window i would if i was him

Hobo watch:- still eating butties but has open'd a can by the looks

Back