A few pics with the alloys i`ve accquired

Currently reading:
A few pics with the alloys i`ve accquired

M

MadGT

just thougth i`d post some pics of Scratchy with the alloys i got off BigAl, plus one that`s a bit arty, well kinda, lol
BGT3.jpg

BGT6.jpg

BGT13.jpg

BGT5.jpg

Bravo, why settle for less 1.8GT BRAVO
robtag2.jpg

Re: A few pics with the alloys i`ve required

lower it and get light smoke tints all adround except windscreen. will look stealthy

rascalsig.jpg

like the arty pic! wheels look good but your got to love multispoke? hey i bet you dont have to clean these as much!!

sig.jpg

'acquired' maybe?

New wheels already??? Bloody hell Rob, cleaning those multi-spokes must of gotten to you. :)

I really like the Stilo Blade alloys but not in that colour im afraid. They seem dull (look as if they are not laquered) and the centre caps are not matching. Maybe the pics and the dull day dont help. I'll have to see them in the flesh.

By the way is that a massive scuff mark on the drivers side front alloy?

If they where fully Silver or a light Grey colour (can remember name starts with a 'A') and they'd look smart on your car.

BannerX.jpg

FOR SALE: 2001 FIAT BRAVO HLX JTD ABARTH
Contact me for more details.

Hi Joske, new alloys already, lol, they were a straight swap with BigAl, he`s now got my multispokes, as for the scuff mark i did that, a few days before at work :(
the original color of the wheels was shadow silver it think and BigAl had them powdercoated in dark grey, they just need laquer now, but i think they work well with the car

robtag2.jpg

wheels came in a shadow chrome colour..and tbh it looked crap.
i had them powdercoated about a year ago.i didnt get a clear coat put on.."dont know why?"
@rob-next time your on msn m8 i have some pics for you.

big al

i like the location of the fiatboo sticker. maybe black mirrors and black spoiler would look ok.

defo in need of lowering, looks like a roller skate LOL - not sure on the colour either, but it's down to personal preference :)

>

nah sorry guys won`t be lowerin it, i have no plans for that, too many speed bumps for one near to where i live, and tbh i think i`ve spent enough money on her, its caused so many arguements with spendin money on Scratchy that i don`t really need to spend on her

robtag2.jpg

im liking them new alloys rob they suit ur car but i would go with what rascal said and lower it a touch and maybe some tints and fao big al good look cleaning them alloys they a bugger to clean thats one of the reasons i sold them to rob lol

one life, live it

I think they do work GT,and they match in nicley with the dark marea grill,but you need to go dark on the side repeter aswell to finish it off.

BUT i would say Big al got the better out of the swap.

Scotty

Looks like the wheel trims have fallen off of steelies. ;)
And whens that God-awful pig-snout going Rob? :)

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page

cheers Si, but i like the height that it is tbh, as for Oz your cheeky so and so, lol, as soon as i can get my hands on a mk2 grille i`ll change it, trust me ;)

robtag2.jpg

Your car is gorgeous. The wheels do add to it, suit the colour nicely.

like i said before i`ve got No plans to lower it, i`m happy as it is thanks :)

robtag2.jpg