R

Rocco

44.jpg

33.jpg

22.jpg

11.jpg

beast1.jpg

not liking the kerbing on them rims m8 ... tut tut

1.4sx HGT interior (soon), green cotton airfilter, rage 4" backbox wiv stainless cat back, air freshner :), 17" Excite R01's (wolfrace)

Well that was a nice welcome Azza (not!).

Sometimes this place makes me despair. :(

It looks as though you have spent some time and effort on that mate. Not really to my tastes (as you'll soon realise I'm not the biggest fan of modded cars) but I can appreciate the effort.

Are you going to make it along to some meets Rocco?

Greetings Rocco. So how long have you been the proud owner?

Hadn't been able to make up my mind about spoliers on our Bravos, but yours blends perfectly, and looks damn fine. What exhaust you got on there?

I must add how much better a bravo looks lowered with a adecent set of alloys :) Shame I'm having to wait another 2 months for mine!! :( Are those 17's? What is yours lowered on just out of curiosity?

My only suggestion to add to perfection would be to tint those windees, but having said that, I'm not willing to pay 250 for my garage to do it and I havn't plucked up courage enough to do it myself yet either (although I have begun making templates to get precise fit)

Notice yours has 2.0 20V on the wings. Is this a subtle difference between the Mk1's & Mk2's perhaps??

Thanx for the defence Al!!!

Nik, I have got a Magnex on there with a magnex de-cat as well, but unfortunatly, they dont make it for the HGT anymore (damn shame) give HGT's such a great sound. As for the wheels, they are 17's and its lowered 30mm all round, thats the only spring u can get for it.

Al, Id love to go to some meets, the only ones i ever go to are big jap racing meets, ever heard of Top Speed Challenge??

Oh i wasnt beeing rude like just pointing it out! i think i looks smart! gonna rag that spoiler off i want it lol :) get my m8 on his blades doin 60mph down a hill again lol

1.4sx HGT interior (soon), green cotton airfilter, rage 4" backbox wiv stainless cat back, air freshner :), 17" Excite R01's (wolfrace)

It's a pleasure fella.

Top Speed? Doesn't really sound like my thing. I'm more of a "go and see the old Fiats I used to drive" man myself.

I'm sure if you post some info on here though you'll get some interest. :)

So, as the Cat once (or maybe more) said on Red Dwarf, "What is it?". ;)

Copied from your other thread, as this one seems to get more attention...

I think it looks spot on m8...

I like the spoiler, but it personal taste i guess...

I also like the black strips, if you colour code them, you still leave the mirror base plates, b-pillar covers, wipers etc black, so IMO it will look abit odd...

Colour coding looks good on some colours, but on red i think its too much as the black stands out too much...

I would de-badge though, its suprising what a difference it makes to the looks of the car. Maybe get some marea rear door handles and spray them black, to match the other bits...

And when the nova loving Mucky-D boys try to race you cos they think its 1.2 (no offence intented to 1.2 'nova-killing' owners), it great to see the looks on their spotty faces when you leave them standing

Daz

"Failure is not an option; it is bundled with the software" - William Gates