Currently reading:
A couple of pics.

fasterdad

pix128.jpg

pix130-1.jpg

pix126.jpg

pix131.jpg

Hope you liked.(y)

Cheers Brooksey, the one thing I want is a twin pipe back box. Something that sounds nice but not boyracer loud. Don't know if such thing exists though.:)

Cheers Brooksey, the one thing I want is a twin pipe back box. Something that sounds nice but not boyracer loud. Don't know if such thing exists though.:)

Yes it does, go for the Ragazzon back box can not fault it. I've just fitted it and you have to ask yourself have i actually changed the exhaust as there seems to be no difference very very subtle... (y)

But you pay for what you get performance over a noizey exhaust, mine came from italy for £251 delivered. :eek:

Ouch, £251 and fit it yourself....lol I had better wait for Xmas then. :D Not too quiet though I hope.;)

Have a ragazzon myself and its the only way to go!! They're not really subtle. You will hear it but its a great deep sound and far from a boyracer type sound. Exactly what you're looking for and I was asking the same questions you were before I bought mine. Type in ragazzon into youtube, just check what engine size theyre on before you make comparisons.

Are they easy to fit? Do they go straight on to the standard system.:confused:

Thanks lads, looks like a Ragazzon then. (y) Still have to wait for xmas though. (n)

Nice car mate, I think stilo looks best at standard form with side-skirt, don't mass it up mate, just a nice back pipe and may be lower it by 30mm?
Is that chiq in the background belong to you as well? you like yellow are you?:devil:

Nice car mate, I think stilo looks best at standard form with side-skirt, don't mass it up mate, just a nice back pipe and may be lower it by 30mm?
Is that chiq in the background belong to you as well? you like yellow are you?:devil:
Cheers, I like the look of the lowered car just don't fancy the harder ride so it will be just a backbox and the Sporting is my eldests first car!

Looking good mate(y) i got my exhaust done by a custom exhaust place not to noisy nice deep growlllllllllllllll the guy said he would put a offset backbox on it to keep it nice and not extreme if he,d put a staight thru backbox on it . I,ve got mine lowered 35mm with P.I springs something u should be thinking about too. Also look on ebay they do a nice abarth stilo badge kit (4 centre caps,front & back badge and i got steering wheel badge to looks a treat.
DSCF0604.JPG

Back