A challenge to all B owners with a camera

Currently reading:
A challenge to all B owners with a camera

So Unclechuchu gave me an idea with his post today of a very arty shot of his B

https://www.fiatforum.com/barchetta/43077-show-your-barchetta-photos-wanted-14.html

So how about this, everyone has one month to take the most arty photo of their B and get it posed on this thread..............?

Whatdya think? Only stipulation is that you cannot post old photo's, have to be ones taken specifically for this challenge!!!

Winner gets, erm bugger all but it should be fun!

So how about this, everyone has one month to take the most arty photo of their B and get it posed on this thread..............?

Winner gets, erm bugger all but it should be fun!

Define arty... one persons arty is another persons "My child can do better than that!" :bang:

Photochopped?

Or just au naturel?

Attachments

• IMG_1176.JPG
    IMG_1176.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 30
I'll take the challenge! Just need to get some ok weather and find a nice location. :)

I'll be back!

Wasn't very hard to come down with this one,
after all, this just reminds us all where all our money goes!!(y)

PS: I don't have a good camera :( so I had to go the photoshop way. Even If i m disqualified though I think this is a keeper :D

Attachments

• Bmoney.jpg
    Bmoney.jpg
    748 KB · Views: 32
Madmatt - first time I have seen a full picture of your B and I have to say the black wheels REALLY work with the blue - looks most excellent sir!!

sjladopoulos - great concept, maybe you want to eMail it to Brussels - could be on next years Euro's!!!

ZEM - Arty is in the eye of the beholder - take a look at this video.........all in the name of art

I have no idea why the post has been moved as it's 'a B thing' but lets keep this going - I have not had a chance to get any piccies of mine yet but hope to in the next couple of weeks.........

Looking for a dilapidated background with lots of gray and slate colours to get all arty with my B..........;) Went to a fantastic National Trust place today but they would not let me on the lawn with the car!! lol

OK, now I have become abusive :D
There is another one :D

Attachments

• iceageB.jpg
    iceageB.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 28
Back