A bit cheeky don't you think?

Currently reading:
A bit cheeky don't you think?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
yea i was reading about this from your original thread, might be someone from here (n)

though im sure on ebay regulations you cant post pictures or a product that isnt yours?

Feel free to bombard him with stupid questions.

if he doesn't reply to my e-mail by lunchtime I'm going to ask ebay to take the pictures off.

It would have to be somebody surfing on here to know what the splitter was in the first place. It requires alot of modification to fit so he'll have some angry customers.

Another reason this forum shouldn't be public imo.

Feel free to bombard him with stupid questions.

if he doesn't reply to my e-mail by lunchtime I'm going to ask ebay to take the pictures off.

It would have to be somebody surfing on here to know what the splitter was in the first place. It requires alot of modification to fit so he'll have some angry customers.

Another reason this forum shouldn't be public imo.

from his other items you can tell that he probably isnt a member of the forum so at least thats made the situation better(y)

how do you know he's selling the same splitter you used?

he may have just searched google images for pics of a GP with a front splitter.

Last edited:
if you're the first person to do a mod you have no exclusivity rights to it, anyone is free to copy or even sell that mod or the idea. you couldnt even patent this mod so there is no protection available to you.

as for using your pics- you voluntarily put them in the public domain without a copyright, in doing so you gave him permission to use them.

if you're the first person to do a mod you have no exclusivity rights to it, anyone is free to copy or even sell that mod or the idea. you couldnt even patent this mod so there is no protection available to you.

as for using your pics- you voluntarily put them in the public domain without a copyright, in doing so you gave him permission to use them.

why do u always win(n)

I know theres nothing I can do about him copying my idea. Theres no patent etc so theres no point even going there.

As far as my photos go, if I contact him and forbid him to use them for advertisment purposes then he should have to take them down.

yes thats right, but only until 70 years after your death, then he can use them again.

So if I leave them to my children in my will, they will have ownership, and if in turn they leave them to their grandchildren then they can have ownership and carry on my legacy. cool.

where did u upload the pics? here?

yep

So if I leave them to my children in my will, they will have ownership, and if in turn they leave them to their grandchildren then they can have ownership and carry on my legacy. cool.

yep

if you uploaded them here do fiat forum own them?

or have rights to them?

Stu will know. (where is he?) (ill have to start abusing people to get him in here:p)

if you uploaded them here do fiat forum own them? or have rights to them?
Stu will know. (where is he?) (ill have to start abusing people to get him in here:p)
Per the forum rules:

Although the administrators and moderators of The FIAT Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The FIAT Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of The FIAT Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

By submitting content, which shall include your member name, to the The FIAT Forum, you grant The FIAT Forum a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such content.

You also warrant that the holder of any Rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above

Last edited:
Back