General 850 Spider Parts

Currently reading:
General 850 Spider Parts

Dheaslip

I have two 850 Spiders that are non-runners and in fairly poor condition (beyond restoration in my opinion). I'm an Alfa Romeo guy and got these two as part of a larger deal, and they're not really in my wheelhouse. If anyone is looking for an ambitious restoration project, or specific parts, please contact me. One of them has a Parish hard top, which may be of some value.
Thanks,
David
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG

Last edited:
215jjw seems to look fairly complete, shame it has a battered front. Whats the chance of a photo in the engine bay just incase its not standard

Hi David. I recently bought an 850, but it has no top, nothing for parts to the top are all missing. Maybe one of the tops will work. Can I change to a hardtop? Thoughts?

I also need seat belts and the engine pans. Are the belts in good working condition?
HI. Sorry for the slow reply. I have a guy that has said he's going to take both cars as they are, but after making that commitment I haven't heard back from him. Give me a day or two so see if he's for real or not. Even if he is, I'll ask him if I can pull one of the convertible top frames out. I'll also check the seat belts and engine pan. Give me a day or two..... If you haven't heard back form me by Thursday, hit me up. I get busy with other stuff.

HI. Sorry for the slow reply. I have a guy that has said he's going to take both cars as they are, but after making that commitment I haven't heard back from him. Give me a day or two so see if he's for real or not. Even if he is, I'll ask him if I can pull one of the convertible top frames out. I'll also check the seat belts and engine pan. Give me a day or two..... If you haven't heard back form me by Thursday, hit me up. I get busy with other stuff.
Has a buyer showed up or are parts still for sale? Thanks

Hello. Okay, take your time, my 850 isn’t going anywhere soon. I think I can clean the seat belts I have enough to pass inspection. I would like engine pans, the frame for the top, possibly few other parts. If somebody else comes and gets both cars thats okay. Are you in Oregon? Cheers.

Hi David, I’m also interested in a complete soft top assembly (and all parts associated with it)

-Additionally, I would also be interested in one of the hard tops as well as the left and right door windows.

-Please let me know, thank you

Hello David.
Did the buyer come and get the cars/parts? I'm in WA and can come over a weekend and get many parts, possible one whole car. Please let me know status. My mobile is 206-446-9090 if that is faster for you for response. Cheers!

Are parts still available?
Looking for inner lever handles and backing cups.
Door hinges.
Probably other stuff..

Back