Styling 65 plate seat covers

Currently reading:
Styling 65 plate seat covers

gundog

Picking up a Fiat Panda this week.
It has 5 rear seats with a 60/40 split.

Are there any seat covers that fit this comfortably (2 kids in the back hence need for covers).
Would prefer they accomodate the split but could live with it if they didn't. Have had a look online but cant see much info.

Thanks

I got a set for my panda cross from aldi fit OK black leather type 60/40 also with all headrests

Just purchased a another set of excellent covers from Micks Garage (search online) for our 65Reg Lounge Twin Air Duologic.
They are made in Germany and mine are black and beige to match originals and look better than original covers (beige with coloured squircles) . Come with 3 year warranty.Previous set fitted to Wifes Mercedes and kept beige seats nice and clean.
Cost mid £30 with an excellent choice of colours.
Garage also advertises on ebay.

Just purchased a another set of excellent covers from Micks Garage (search online) for our 65Reg Lounge Twin Air Duologic.
They are made in Germany and mine are black and beige to match originals and look better than original covers (beige with coloured squircles) . Come with 3 year warranty.Previous set fitted to Wifes Mercedes and kept beige seats nice and clean.
Cost mid £30 with an excellent choice of colours.
Garage also advertises on ebay.

Just had a looksee - seem like good covers and might get me some just in case.... Top tip!

Back