600 rms amp

Currently reading:
600 rms amp

alpine amps you simply cant go wrong with. they will gladly run at there maximum output all day long and not skip a beat they really are excellent amps.

i know im buying mainly alpine stuff for my next install.

just need to order my new car. which i should be doing in a month or so.

just gonna be so hard waiting for my stilo gonna drive me nuts. Considering i have to make do with driving a clio and a chevy tacuma. :/ urgh!

wozza said:
i know im buying mainly alpine stuff for my next install.

just need to order my new car. which i should be doing in a month or so.

just gonna be so hard waiting for my stilo gonna drive me nuts. Considering i have to make do with driving a clio and a chevy tacuma. :/ urgh!

Apart from the Kicker sub, I think i'll be going all Alpine next aswell. Not OTT just a decent headunit, components, (maybe) 6x9s in a stealth shelf etc....

Ive been going nuts waiting for my vRS for just over a month now :mad: And ive still got 10 days left. Im glad I havnt been driving a Chevy Tacuma round though :p ;)

hey mate whats worse is it an auto chevy tacuma. :/ i get in it i put my foot on the brake and what happens the first time you drive it coming from driving the clio you put your foot down towards the clutch and end up slammin your foot on the break i nearly had a very bad accident doing that so now i have to make a conscious effort when im in it to move my left foot out of the way.

Not good. and the damn thing feels slower than my 1.2 and its a 2 litre.

But yeah i do like alpine gear myself went into the caraudiocentre not so long ago messing with the alpine headunits just couldnt bring myself to part with £400 to buy one.

Its headunit or more towards abarth costs and well the car wins hands down. id rather the stilo abarth than a good headunit in a crappy car.

then again i did only buy the clio for the 3 years free insurance i got with it. and i still regret it now when i had the change of getting a mint condition 1.6 sx bravo in that really nice orange / bronze colour. i wouldnt wanna be changing so much if i bought the bravo as i still love those cars. and parents used to own a brava that i drove a few times and absolutely loved.

Back