General 6 speaker system with subwoofer - anyone got one?

Currently reading:
General 6 speaker system with subwoofer - anyone got one?

You'd get much better third party kit for what it would cost to buy the Fiat stuff aftermarket. You could at least double the option cost but probably even more.

For £150 smackers I think the Fiat kit is great value. Plus you don't have to ar5e about finding bits to fit and fitting them. Of course if you're into posh hifi kit then you'll want to strip the factory stuff out anyway ... seems fine to me though, not tinny and pretty good sounds IMO.

where does the sub go mate? in the boot? much compromise for the shopping?
(y)

From what I have read, I believe that the subwoofer goes under the drivers seat.

Yep. Under the drivers seat. I really think it is worth the money and is a definate improvement on the standard stereo. My seat shakes whenever the volume is around 12ish :D

For £150 smackers I think the Fiat kit is great value. Plus you don't have to ar5e about finding bits to fit and fitting them. Of course if you're into posh hifi kit then you'll want to strip the factory stuff out anyway ... seems fine to me though, not tinny and pretty good sounds IMO.

Not arguing with the value if you have it factory fitted, just becomes bad value if you're buying the parts aftermarket.

Back