57 plate BMW cooper S....

Currently reading:
57 plate BMW cooper S....

Just had some berk storm past me chasing a motorbike in a 57 plate BMW Cooper S... good way to treat a brand new car on its first day. Anyway, he suddenly braked and turned left and I noticed its got those really pants indicators in the middle of the brake lights so you cant see them flashing. Isnt it bad enough that BMW are allowed to call their 0 series a Mini without making it dangerous too.... thanks for listening, rant finished!

I noticed its got those really pants indicators in the middle of the brake lights so you cant see them flashing. Isnt it bad enough that BMW are allowed to call their 0 series a Mini without making it dangerous too....

I saw a Golf (I think) with those indicators in the middle of the lights. When the rear lights are on (and even more so when the brake lights come on) it's almost impossible to see the indicators flashing. Stupid idea :bang:

The build quality is supposed to great for the cost thoough...

I heard a story that when the other Marques got one for a shakedown they couldn't believe that BMW could afford to sell them at that price...

Also cars are run in these days anyway :D

I know that Thorney motorsport who have a VXR race team, to run their engines in they simply rev them to the limiter for a few minutes allow to cool down and do it again a few times.. :eek:

You're right it's the new veedub thing, Passats and Polos have the same look. I quite like it actually :eek:

i saw a SEAT altea (i think it's called) ugly thing and had tiny little round brake lights and after trying to work out why they'd stopped in the middle of the road, just as my friend was thinking of driving round the brake lights came off and a pathetic excuse for an indicator was spotted in the centre!

i agree it looks good on the actual veedubs though. but i was surprised about the altea(or whatever the monstrosity was) being brand new and the indicators being virtually impossible to see! how long before a bike decides to overtake as the seat is braking and indicating right?

Apparently driving a brand spanker easy for the first 1000miles or so cant be all that good for the engine. If I ever got a brand new car again I'd be pushing it a bit more than what the manual tells you ;)

Also, a few manufacturers insist running in isnt necessary on certain engines...

I like the new style light aswell (y) Looks cool.

?

2007_Mini_Cooper_S_tail_light.jpg

you'd need to be a real brand slag to pay £14.5k for a cooperS. yes it may be quick but its still a cute shopping car for girls that looks crap and has an interior designed be retards. there must be plenty of rich gay men and young professional women with inferiority complex issues out there. pity the fools.

Back