Styling 50mm front 30mm rear???

Currently reading:
Styling 50mm front 30mm rear???

1.8Stilo said:
Hmmm...seems wierd tht? U'll get the race look though with it lower at the front! Mine is 50mm front 45mm rear and there about sit about even!
were did you get yours from as i havnt found any with that drop

Have a look on german fleabay ime sur I saw some even lower than 50mm (y)

stripey stilo said:
were did you get yours from as i havnt found any with that drop

just ring eibach direct... the were supplied by jabba sport which are a dealer for them! they are the sportline springs, they are 50/45mm drop, they are rather stiff but give a great sports feel, which is what i wanted! Im getting these to go with em too, some eibach pro dampers to wind em down even lower :D http://www.deutscheperformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=71767

Edit: they do the sportline kit on here but not fiat 1's, but im sure they could supply it if you contacted them as they supply the pro damper for em. And also do the bilstein goodies!

Last edited:
1.8Stilo said:
just ring eibach direct... the were supplied by jabba sport which are a dealer for them! they are the sportline springs, they are 50/45mm drop, they are rather stiff but give a great sports feel, which is what i wanted! Im getting these to go with em too, some eibach pro dampers to wind em down even lower :D http://www.deutscheperformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=71767

Edit: they do the sportline kit on here but not fiat 1's, but im sure they could supply it if you contacted them as they supply the pro damper for em. And also do the bilstein goodies!
if i were to buy these would i also have to buy lowering springs

As another option have you thought of FK coil overs (y) thats the way Ime going [jack up then down then up then down ]feeling giddey now:D

1.8Stilo said:
yeah there just the coilovers if you like? You need to buy either a set of eibach prokit springs or sportline aswell to go with them!
i rang a place up today to get a price on springs at 50/45 and they said eibach didnt do any

Last edited:
they said the only 1 they do 13 30/40 and its the same model number for all the stilos exept abarth and jtd.
so im at a loss

stripey stilo said:
they said the only 1 they do 13 30/40 and its the same model number for all the stilos exept abarth and jtd.
so im at a loss

sorry mate, i cant really help anymore! But id advise to go some were else tht knows there stuff beta! the otha link, shows the rear drop as 30mm, but its not! Its 50mm front and 45mm rear as thts what my box sez!

EDIT: heres a picture of my rear wheel, although it dose have my bootbuild in too! the front is not quite as low, but not much in it at all!
Low_as_fuc.jpg

Last edited:
sorry the link dosent work m8, but im sure ive found mine on the website! Matt has the cobra springs which are 50mm/40mm and are easier to get hold of, the only reason i went for the eibach is cause everybody on here recomends them and they are great and because i want to get the eibach coilovers at a later date, which means you can wind the springs down further if i wanted too! The FK coilovers use the cobra spring and you can wind them down to 70mm drop on those coilovers! happy hunting mate!

Back