General 500f

Currently reading:
General 500f

rizzo308

Finally got round to picking up my 500, tried to start her she fired up ok but no oil pressure... yes oil in sump... next step is pull the sump off chek the pick up if ok, then pull the front cover off check oil pump + drive. Also what's missing from under my dash.
Cheers

Attachments

• DSC00162.JPG
    DSC00162.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC00164.JPG
    DSC00164.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC00165.JPG
    DSC00165.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 58
Pick me pick me......

Missing the parcel tray, the 'heater hoses' that go from the end of the black 'transmission' tunnel to the pipes that lead up to the screen vents, and I think the windscreen washer pump that sits to the right of the parcel tray. Also, I can see the fuel line in the top left of the picture. Looks like it is stretched more than it should be.

There are a couple of extra brackets I can see hanging down as well. Perhaps the previous owner removed the parcel tray to put a radio in?

Looks like the fitting for the washer pump is there but the rubber plunger is missing. Can't be repaired so needs to be replaced if you want it to work as per the original.

Fuel line should follow the wheel arch down to the floor panel and then across the front of the footwelll.

I have also included a photo of my accellerator pedal (69F), yours is very different.

Regards

SANY2235.JPG SANY2234a.JPG

SANY2237a.JPG

Back