Styling 500 gucci lucci

Currently reading:
Styling 500 gucci lucci

I don’t suppose you know where I can find the correct interior rear quarter panel clips? I’ve bought various kinds from eBay but none are the same as the grey original ones!

Very frustrating indeed as I keep chasing this rattle in that area 🙈👀 I’ve used a few types but they snap very easily especially when I have to get in there again!

No real suggestions other than harvest some from a scrap car, or ask one of the breakers to gather some for you...

I think the part number might be 71749917 for the little push in clips, and 7754387 for those little clips in the bodyshell which you screw the screws into, so maybe you can do some more tracing from there?

As for the rattle, leave the rear trim out and get a brave friend to sit in the back whilst you go round the block so they can work out where the rattle is coming from maybe?

BTW as the result of a, er, popular vote, my Abarth will henceforth be known as Porcellino Nero (little black piggy) when I do a garage thread 🤣

Last edited:
Now that is for people with so much money “they have to have it” 😂
The Gucci I own I’ve saved really hard for! Though I have to say … handbags paid for my car outright.. and all the subsequent repairs I ended up with!
I always said there was money in my closet …. And I was right!! Now you know why I chose bag lady as my avatar 😂 and it’s not because I wear rags 👍👊

Now that is for people with so much money “they have to have it” 😂
The Gucci I own I’ve saved really hard for! Though I have to say … handbags paid for my car outright.. and all the subsequent repairs I ended up with!
I always said there was money in my closet …. And I was right!! Now you know why I chose bag lady as my avatar 😂 and it’s not because I wear rags 👍👊

I did look at the link and thought "How much?! 😲", that's probably twice what my entire wardrobe cost, including shoes 😁

Bearing in mind that was a little bag for headphones, I wonder how much a bag for ipod minis would be, £400? Think I might get out my seat repair sewing machine, and start up a little sideline...

Yeah talk about extravagant! But hey ho if people have the money it’s up to them
But for me err NO!
I’d love an industrial sewing machine… maybe once we’ve moved and have more space I’ll invest in a used one! I love leather craft! But my little machine struggles 😂

Yeah talk about extravagant! But hey ho if people have the money it’s up to them
But for me err NO!
I’d love an industrial sewing machine… maybe once we’ve moved and have more space I’ll invest in a used one! I love leather craft! But my little machine struggles 😂

I just use an old 1960s cast iron Singer I picked up from a charity shop, it can take some pretty hefty needles and seems indestructible, though no doubt wouldn't pass any modern electrical safety tests...

I should connect you to my wife (or maybe not😉).
She‘s got that one in her closet, incidentally we bought it 2nd hand in Portobello Rd in London. Not Gucci, but still nice😇
15221A22-FFDF-4B1E-B209-C25E95E52160.jpeg

Now your talking my language 🤩😂🥰 mmmmm that is a delicious Chanel! Caviar leather …. Medallion tote 👜 worth a small fortune now! Like I said earlier I let go of a lot of bags … cashed em in and bought a car!! Show your wife this Dior I just refurbished it’s from the 70s and I’m in love with it

Attachments

• 2034AE94-9F3B-43B2-A70F-3D1B87E6E80F.jpeg
    2034AE94-9F3B-43B2-A70F-3D1B87E6E80F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Yeah but still it’s gonna have some power & probably more precise than most new ones! I’d love one! And one day….. I’ll have one too!❤️ I said that in 2010 when I found out that there was going to be a Gucci 500 😂 only took me another 9 years but I got one!

Back