500 500 Centre Caps

Currently reading:
500 500 Centre Caps

Link
I've seen a fair few sets on eBay, but never followed them properly, so not sure how much people are buying them for. So are they actually selling for this sort of price? It seems like alot!
I was going to list the spare Abarth set that I have, and before having a quick look on eBay I was thinking of asking for about £15 quid for a new set.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Link
I've seen a fair few sets on eBay, but never followed them properly, so not sure how much people are buying them for. So are they actually selling for this sort of price? It seems like alot!
I was going to list the spare Abarth set that I have, and before having a quick look on eBay I was thinking of asking for about £15 quid for a new set.
Overpriced IMHO.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
When I said overpriced I was referring to the Ebay auction you linked to btw :) I'd sell them for more than £15 a set, but £80 is just silly

Back