4x98 Aftermarket Alloys Seller

Currently reading:
4x98 Aftermarket Alloys Seller

I have come across this chap on eBay, very helpful indeed. Sourced me some 15" Katana Alloy wheels with Pirelli P6000 tyres and bolts etc. for £399.99 inc. Delivery! Kwik Fit wanted £300 for the tyres alone!

If anyone is after 4x98 alloys and you're having trouble, might be worth giving this guy a try ;)

Here's a link to his eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/DP-MOTORSPORT-CAR-MOD-S

Yea there not too far away from me either. I've had a look in his shop on ebay loads of times - He offers very good value for money, with such a great range of alloys too. I like the fact he has an option for Fiat - YOu dont get that too often on ebay either (y)

I have now ordered my wheels :D managed to get locking nuts and chrome sleeve valves thrown in to the price as well!

Can't wait to receive them now! Guy seemed really nice on the phone, helped me out a lot! Just gotta wait for them to arrive and I'll give you another update ;)

Ok I've had the alloys, would have had them sooner had it not been for the bank holiday :)

They're really good and were well packaged. Just as I wanted with the right tyres and all. Only problem, Interlink Express left the locking nuts, bolts, spigot rings and chrome sleeve valves in their box up in Scotland so gotta wait for them but when I get them I'll let you know how it goes ;)

I suppose you get what you pay for really...

Nearly a week on now and still no bolts, have been in constant contact with DP Motorsport, being passed on the phone from person to person, each taking my details and promising to ring me back. I have yet to receive one phone call.

I was promised on Friday they would be with me Saturday or at the VERY latest on Monday... guess what no bolts and my local sorting office has no record of anything for the address tomorrow either.

So I've paid a large sum of money and I can't even use the damn things...

Will update you when anything happens...

Another update - if you can't pick up your wheels from these guys then I personally wouldn't bother ordering them in the first place.

Phoned up again today to ask and have now been told that no they haven't been sent for some reason and that I'm to wait until the end of this week/next week in order to receive them.

I've been lied to on the phone by numerous people from the company, all of which said this afternoon it's not their fault they just pass on the messages???

I'm slowly beginning to give up and if I don't receive them by the very latest early next week I'll be sending them back and asking them for a full refund + costs. Halfords maybe a little more expensive, but they would have been on the car by now!

I was going to say in your earlier post about the salesman being helpful etc then yes to get your money and no you can see he's not very helpful after he has your cash!

He got fined for selling fake stuff last year.

Liam

How did you pay?

If you used a CC then phone them up and say you didn't get the service you paid for then the CC company will rip them a new a hole.

Liam

Nah I used a debit card.

Have just spoken to the original guy I was dealing with via e-mail and he's sent me a tracking number for my parcel recorded delivery.

Hopefully have it tomorrow or the day after if they sent it 1st class!

Yet another update - still haven't received them. Have e-mailed the guy again and he's willing to send another set by courier to make sure they get to me so we'll see what happens.

Yea sure, but at least you should be able to track it. And see where it is. And the person could of course not have sent it but surely you could request a scan ect of the slip which is stamped.

as ive said you can go in the post office and pick up recorded labels.does that mean its posted?
i made a post a while back to clear this up,there is no tracking on recorded items bar a proof of delivery.
so they never see a scanner till an attempted delivery.
the fact they guy seems happy to just send an other set makes me wonder :)

Back