General 4x4 pandamania set in.....

Currently reading:
General 4x4 pandamania set in.....

Been searching for the ilusive sisley, im giving up hope of finding one in the uk. Im willing to pay a fair price to get a nice one. This next one is a keeper. Really thinking of going abroad for one. This is the thing im not a big fan of the later trekking/countryclub gearbox. Ive owned both and really want a puch gearbox. Which narrows my choice again!! lol.

The italians have some really nice sisley's in nice condition, seen a few in germany also. Thing about italy is you cannot drive the car out of the country has to be trailered out. Some kind of law out there!!

French cars are not looked after, i was lucky to find my valdisere in mint condition. Took me 3 months to find her and drove a round trip of 500miles to pick her up!! well worth it though!!:p

If anyone is thinking of selling their sisley and wants it to go to a good home...look no further. pampering panda's is my specialty!! lol.

Damien.

the valdisere was amazing it came with everything, Mine was the mark 2 with 1.1 ie engine. it had bullbars rear headlamp guards roof rack and sill bars, the interior was so nice with black leather seats and a little altimeter. I think it was made for the french market, and only a small number were made. God i miss that little car.

Will try my best to post some picks soon.

Damien.

Yes they were very rare. The mark 2 was even rarer!!

Will try and find some photos guys.

Blurredman, she is a Fiat panda 4x4 special edition for the french market mine was a 1994.

Damien.

Fantastic pic's of the valdisere, looks like a really nice car, why did you sell it again???????

You certainly can drive a car out of Italy. Member StevenC did with his uber-rare Panda 30..

Panda 30 home at last

Not been seen or heard on the forums for ages though..

Cheers,

Plug

THANKS PLUG THATS GREAT NEWS. I nearly bought a sisley in italy when i lived in france but was told by the owner i couldnt drive it out of the country to france. Looks like he was wrong. The panda 30 story was fantastic. I drove across france when i bought my valdisere.

Definitely going to find a nice 4x4 in italy, sisley if i can. Has to be mint though. Hopefully have a little adventure to report one of these days. My nexy panda 4x4 will be a keeper for sure.

I had to sell my valdisere when i left france for sweden. Big mistake i know. Was one in a million that little car. Was an honor to own it ,dream come true.:worship:
No worries my 3rd panda 4x4 gona be special.:)

Last edited:
Not really familiar with the Valdisere but it sounds interesting, do you have any pictures and general info you could post somewhere?

Here's one of many I saw in Tignes. :cool:

Attachments

• DSC00918.JPG
    DSC00918.JPG
    879.1 KB · Views: 20
Here's one of many I saw in Tignes. :cool:

Ah nice, that is a generation 1 valdisere. came in white as well. And so nice for you to have seen it in its own region of france, valdisere just being a stones throw away from tignes.

Was there in tignes years ago in my first panda 4x4 D117NWW when i was in my early 20's, That area was full of them, Saw my first panda 4x4 country club in tignes, still have the photos some where.:)

Damien.

Back