Technical 40mm Tb

Currently reading:
Technical 40mm Tb

i recently recieved my 40mm Tb from Tricker, what a piece of kit, got it on my car in no time and took it for a gental drive, noticed a huge difference just running the car normally. after about 5 miles i decided to open it up, :eek: what an increase in acceleration, 4th and 5th gear has a great amount of pull now.

hehe, mine'll do that - and a bit more too :D

do you notice at 4k, the engine comes alive again for round 2?

Did you sort your idling problem randoman?

:D I was in it the other day and...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It pulls so well. He hadnt told me it'd arrived and when he floored it i just said god this feels faster - you done something?!? then it clicked that it must've arrived :p Randomman - were you having tickover troubles? as so was matt (bad_boy_cinq) but all it was was the small screw stop for the throttle-lever arm that needs raised - what does your idle at arc?

adjusting that screw on the TB is a bodge. It is not adjusting the idle.

Mine idles at around 900rpm, and quite smoothly - despite the 40mm tb and 75 cam amoungst other things!

How much are they tho?

Red Cinq is 1108 with full janspeed system with decat. GSR induction, 32mm tb, bosche plugs n leads (which need changing) then just Apex suspension and omp strut brace.

Yellow cinq is 1108 high boost turbo running 0.5 bar. its all standard except for 60mm spax springs (which i'm stealing for my red car :D )

Engine
Punto75 bottom end
Punto75 Camshaft
40mm Throttle Body
Ported, flowed and skimmed head
Multiangle cut valve seats
Port matched inlet manifold
mckrich chip
Lightened Flywheel
GT Fan switch
Low Temp thermostat

Wheels
Standard 13" sporting with Bridgestone 175/50 tyres, abarth centre caps

Suspension
-60mm on Spax Springs and shortened adjustable dampers
OMP Upper Strut Brace

Brakes
Red Dot 6 groove discs
Red Dot Fast Road pads

Tickover problem got better mostly, still does it a bit, the way it changes suggests the chip cant quite handle all the mods I've chucked in. Will look to a remap in about 3 months after I've paid off a few things

Back