Technical 40mm Tb

Currently reading:
Technical 40mm Tb

Hmm... matt sez thanks bushboy:) , he was just here, but he says his is the other way round :p looking at the graphs again though, there is a large dip in speed on the rolling road around that spot, it cant all be a total improvement! It isnt really a major thing, he was just wondereding if anyone else had experienced the same problem!(y)

So anyone any idea of the 75/60 valve sizes?

punto_jr_sx75 said:
So anyone any idea of the 75/60 valve sizes?

Hmm...........AFAIK the 60 valves are the same size as the 1108 head, as the heads AFAIK are identical. Apparently, Pete says that the 75 and 60 heads have the same part numbers, therefore the same size valves, but Oldschool claims that the 75 valves are 1mm bigger..............:chin:

Only downside I've found to the Tricker TB is that it now needs a tickle on the throttle to get it started if its very cold. The noise and extra torque more than make up for it though! :D

My 40mm I sold to GhostWKD for his Turbo and I must say it was great :D not so much the performance increase but simply it removes that horrible noise..... that sound like ur strangling the engine above 5000 rpm!

Mine developed a flat spot but not at 2000 rpm it was when you flawed the car it hesitated then decided to move and vuummmmmm :D I blamed the lambda sensor!

Adam

JonnyBoy said:
Only downside I've found to the Tricker TB is that it now needs a tickle on the throttle to get it started if its very cold. The noise and extra torque more than make up for it though! :D

Matt is also experiencing the same thing, we put it down to the cold air seeing as its winter :p

Its nothing major and all the other gains and increases make up for this ten-fold, we just wondered if it was anythign to be worried about :p

Thanks for the replies on the valve sizes though, guess we'll have to measure them with the vernier's :p

Back