Styling 40mm or 50mm lower? (springs)

Currently reading:
Styling 40mm or 50mm lower? (springs)

Im getting springs next week for my birthday just need to choose what drop i want?

Springs are going to be FK?

Car is a mk2 punto with 195/50/15 wheels and a backbox ( see the pic for how low the bbox is )
551_4922077458856_961664094_n.jpg

What do you reckon? 40 or 50mm?

Cheers
Jay

I had 35mm on for a lil while and that takes the edge of the comedy handling and ride height but personaly i think 50mm suits these cars a little better so long as you can put up with the slightly harder ride and haveing to slow for speed bumps dan watch out for pot holes.

I had 35mm on for a lil while and that takes the edge of the comedy handling and ride height but personaly i think 50mm suits these cars a little better so long as you can put up with the slightly harder ride and haveing to slow for speed bumps dan watch out for pot holes.

you running 50mm now? or you on coilovers?

Consider your area
If you drive in a very flat no speed bump area then go lower

If you are like me - live in a heavy school area and shed loads of speed bumps dont go sooo low you cant get over them - i hate it when lowered people near me have to crawl over bumps - so much so they end up in my rear view mirror

Ziggy

Consider your area
If you drive in a very flat no speed bump area then go lower

If you are like me - live in a heavy school area and shed loads of speed bumps dont go sooo low you cant get over them - i hate it when lowered people near me have to crawl over bumps - so much so they end up in my rear view mirror

Ziggy

Theres 2 bumps, not steep anymore as people in lowered cars complained because they were scraping and one lad in a dc2 ripped off his rear bumper somehow? (n)

i'm just gonna go with 40mm Cobra springs

Theres 2 bumps, not steep anymore as people in lowered cars complained because they were scraping and one lad in a dc2 ripped off his rear bumper somehow? (n)

i'm just gonna go with 40mm Cobra springs

Once there is no stick on tat it wont tear anything off. I used to drive round your local town in the van, 120mm lowered at the front 80 at the rear. No scraping no problems (y)

Back