Styling 3rd brake light cover

Currently reading:
Styling 3rd brake light cover

i've bought one, and lost it but i've heard they shine up pretty gd, never did find out how to fit it so if u do get it and fit it please tell me how its been driving me mad!! :bang:

Contact Gaz and get a foum sticker then stick that over your third brake light :idea: SORTED :D

PNL said:
Contact Gaz and get a foum sticker then stick that over your third brake light :idea: SORTED :D

oohh you got any pics?

cazz said:
oohh you got any pics?

Have a looksee in my galary the first pic its not to clear but you will get the jist of it no doubt :D its just under the spoiler(y)

PNL said:
Have a looksee in my galary the first pic its not to clear but you will get the jist of it no doubt :D its just under the spoiler(y)

had a look but couldn't really see.

I've ordered the one off ebay so will let you know how it goes and hopefully post some pics

Just to let you know guys, i bought a third brake light cover for my sei off that exact same seller and its a doddle to fit, comes with instructions, but you shouldnt need them. Great ebayer and recommend.

Here are some pics for you :)

Picture014.jpg

Picture.jpg

I had thought about getting one and fitting it.

Is it fitted to the inside?

If so it is a pain getting the trim off?

Also was worried about the light looking sh!t like some of the others I have seen- you cant tell what the say when the brake light is on.

Also what about MOT time?

Big Black Stilo said:
I had thought about getting one and fitting it.

Is it fitted to the inside?

Yes

Big Black Stilo said:
If so it is a pain getting the trim off?

Not for the sei, 5 screws that was it, unsure of stilo

Big Black Stilo said:
Also was worried about the light looking sh!t like some of the others I have seen- you cant tell what the say when the brake light is on.

Its easily removable if you dont like it, and its not like they are dead expensive to purchase

Big Black Stilo said:
Also what about MOT time?

3rd brake light test isnt a part of the MOT

AppleSei said:
Just to let you know guys, i bought a third brake light cover for my sei off that exact same seller and its a doddle to fit, comes with instructions, but you shouldnt need them. Great ebayer and recommend.

Here are some pics for you :)

Picture014.jpg

Picture.jpg

Oh mate was you brahms and list when you stuck that forum sticker up there :p :D

stilosporting said:
ive seen the ff sticker over the breaklight and iirc that looked really good!

Yes stilosporting its a good plug for the forum and let be honest if the driver behind misses that one they shouldnt be driving :p (y)

Well took about 2 hours yesterday trying to prize apart the boot mounting before giving up. I was almost there but one of the poppy things apeared to be snapping so i decided i would rather have no sticker than a rattly boot.

Just another one of those seemingly easy things which turns out not to be so easy!

Back