Technical 3Dr Headlight vs 5Dr Headlight

Currently reading:
Technical 3Dr Headlight vs 5Dr Headlight

Bravo_Damsel

Hi all,

Is it possible to replace a 3dr headlight with a 5dr passenger headlight, been looking for a replacement for absolutely ages, found one on ebay only to be told its for a 5dr.

Also anyone breaking a 3dr stilo been after internal door cards complete with handle for passenger and driver for yonks ...should change my name to stilo-damsel too lol

thanks in advance

in a word no, they are different. When I was looking for a 5 door one I found most of the ones on ebay etc were 3 door, have a look for stilo breaking on ebay then just mail the people selling 3 door ones ask them if they have the light.

Job done

sods law phil, i need 3 door u needed 5 door at the time, u guy was willing to give me the light and door cards for £75 all in too.

so is that a resounding no' go lol

think i paid £40 for the light but I sold the old one on ebay for £35 or something! lol

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
cracked contact clips, and im assuming the aim is off!

Oh right, does the light unit feel insecure? If so remove bumper and try seeing if clips are repairable, as they might be if only one or two of the three have gone. Thats what I've had to do to mine, and then re-aligned the beam (absoloute bitch to do but well worth it), and jobs a good'un (y)

for some reason i assumed a bump was hen you didnt get replys to a question, so u bump it lol

lol. You do, but not after only an hour. A few days yes, but hour, no no lol :p (y)

Back